XXXII: Tipsy (1)

A/N: Yes, you've guessed it right. I'm running away from my academic responsibilities with this update. :^D

It has been two months since the uproar. 

Ushijima Wakatoshi's days had been quite peaceful ever since the misunderstanding. He wasn't bothered by girls these days and he could practice without worrying about breaking doors out of irritation. 

He'd figure that the excuse of the doors being weak weren't really convincing but in all honesty, he had partly believed this to be true. Yes, Ushijima Wakatoshi was convinced that the door was weak.

These days, his only worry was how you stopped talking to him a month ago and how you haven't been online ever since. He hadn't asked your friends about it but Norrie had already answered before he could even ask.

They said you were in an internship program. He had accepted the answer for now, but he would have liked it if you told him. 

Though he couldn't really afford to think about that as of the moment. The questions that come and go all over the place left him no option to think of anything else.

Right now, Ushijima Wakatoshi was drinking with his highschool classmates. Their class was having a small reunion and he was naturally invited. He was sitting with his previous volleyball teammates and he was answering questions that came out of nowhere as earnestly as he could. 

"How are you doing, Wakatoshi-kun?" Tendo asks him. The athlete nods in reply, "I'm doing fine." 

"I've heard you broke up with your girlfriend." Tendo says, quite late on the news and Ushijima nods yet again.

"Really? You were the one who broke up?"Tendo asks in surprise. 

"That's unusual." the red-haired adds with a fascinated expression, knowing full well how passive Ushijima Wakatoshi is regarding girls. And even more so when the athlete only nods nonchalantly. 

"So have you met any new girl recently?" he added, his interest quite piqued and Ushijima thinks about it, whether or not he'll talk about you. 

Why was it that the first one he though of was you anyway? You weren't even someone he met recently. But it must have been because his teammates had misunderstood you to be his girlfriend. And though the misunderstanding was convenient, he didn't really want his highschool team to misunderstand.