XVIII: Photoshoot

Claire Romero always has a very detailed and productive day.

You usually spend your mornings with a morning run at 6 am, drinking a cup of coffee or cocoa after while making your breakfast. You then, prepare a bento for lunch right after finishing, reviewing everything you've studied the night before, before going to class. You usually take extra classes in the summer so you could ease your units and balance the schedule for your daily routine the following semester.

After class, you always review everything that was told on the lecture and immediately do an outline of any incoming papers or problem sets. You were someone who do requirements right after they were announced and would get the highest grade in the class. You were also someone who can always have a morning and afternoon run every day, a schedule all followed strictly for the last three years you were in college. And as to when you get to play sports? 

You always squeeze athlete-watching in most of your free time and play any sport you felt like playing with the random local athletes in the gyms nearby, in your free days. Your habits include a reward system where you reward yourself with 'playing' or 'working out' right after doing a requirement or studying. You usually equate your side job with a reward, treating at as you would any sport— competitively and seriously.

To be short (like your height), you were someone who spends their time wisely, listing every activity down in a very detailed planner and can follow it down to the very last detail.

Yes, Claire Romero is a top student whose on her way to have latin honors, and who've always had 8 hours of sleep, had three meals a day, have exercise, is never broke and can still do her side job— an existence that could be considered mythical and a miracle in college.

And as to why you could and why you do so?

You remember your brother's friends' words that you've overheard on their conversation—  "Ha. She'll drop out of that course sooner or later. Romeros should just stick to doing things they could only do."

You remember the rage that accumulated in your tiny body upon hearing it and you prevented yourself from stomping in and kicking their ass.

Yes, you were someone who do things and did all of this... out of spite. 

And you've planned this miraculous living conditions because of this. And practically because you've had a bet with your brother who knew you overheard their conversation. 

You had asked for a house in any country you want and he eagerly agreed. Yes, it was how filthy rich people have bets.

That was Claire Romero's everyday routine. And today was just another normal day.