🎆 XCIV: Spring blossoms

"Are you not heading back?" Semi Eita asks the red head as soon as the fireworks finished.

The former blocker shrugs before looking back, his gaze lingering on the vicinity. "I want to take a stroll." Tendo Satori says and the others only nod.

"We're heading out first then." Semi announces but then stops short as he remembers. "Ahh. Don't be late tomorrow! We still have to plan that and check the availability of the venues." The former setter adds and the red head waves them off. 

"Yes, Semi Semi. But I don't think I can forget an event I initially suggested. So, gooooo. Off you go." He pouts as he complains.

Semi only sighs as he waves his hand. The former blocker sat there quietly as he watched his former teammates leave the festival. His gaze went from their direction to the night sky, and the barren sky that stared back at him painted a reminder that the fireworks had just ended. He smiles to himself, remembering the turnout of events this evening and all he wanted to do right now was take a look around and enjoy the scenery.

It was a-well deserved treat to himself. He wasn't really able to enjoy the festival after all, having been worried about a couple of things and snooping around. He hums energetically as he stood up.

But as fate ironically puts it, it only took him a couple of steps before he is in front of yet another familiar figure. And what a way to say how his plans of strolling around ended before it could even start.

Ahh.

Miyazono Hanako was standing there as she stared at him, her eyes immediately going from wide-eyed to being squinted in a matter of seconds. His former classmate immediately crosses her arms, as one of her feet taps the ground impatiently.

He stares as she opens her mouth and his breath immediately hitched, already anticipating the scolding he'll be getting.

"Tendo Satori, what did you do?" Her familiar voice boomed, and the red head immediately puts his hands up in defeat.

He gives her a good once-over before speaking, noting the changes he couldn't see from afar and he could only smile.

"Long time no see, Hana-chan." He grins instead and says. 

"Yes. But that won't work on me, mister. I'm still waiting for answers."

Tendo Satori scratches his head as he tells her a couple of lies she would hopefully be satisfied with. And true enough, after a couple of minutes of going around his true motives, she seemed convinced with his "I thought the two of you were single so I wanted to be a little matchmaker that's all" reasoning. The red head internally muttered a series of prayers.