🎆 LXXXIV: Memories (1)

A/N: Really late update bcos I was building Klee and Kazuha in Genshin ASJFGFGJHKSDHFJKD. Will probably rot in the VV domain this month. (I also got Dade Diluc on Standard #blessdt #DiluclessSimpNoMore) Oh and Inazuma is tiring y'all. You guys can drop your UID's if you want to be friends. I don't mind being reminded to update ingame ahahaha. I'm on the Asia server btw!

ARC REVIEW:

(Kinda long but will provide some explanation for the training camp arc)  

Anywaaaay, we finally done with the Training camp arc omg. Longest arc I've ever written AHAHAHA.

The arc became longer than I expected but I wanted to give a haikyuu feel to the chapters hence why it ended up pretty detailed and loooong ahaha. 

This arc literally wrung my sports ideas and I had to do a couple of research. This is my first time writing about gameplays so I tried to make them atleast have the same haikyuu standard or feel.

I hope you guys liked the OCs I added for this arc. The thing with Haikyuu that always appeals to me is the way everyone's tale is sort of interconnected so every character has depth even if they're only showed for a match or two. So yeah, I also tried to add OCs that have the same feel. I hope you liked them and please remember them because some of them have a big role on the plot's development and they would appear a few more arcs later.

Anyway, I actually have a lot more interactions that were written for this arc but I couldn't insert them. So I'm drawing them instead once I get the willpower to do so.

Oh and I found comments that were surprised that Claire and Ushi had been training for two years and yeaaa, y'all forgetting they usually interact indefinitely every three months so yeaaaaa, that's why they've actually known each other for a long time.

Next two arcs would be my favorite arcs. Some of these chapters have been in my drafts for monthsss and yes, the romance is about to officially start! (Yes, even I'm frustrated but we can't do anything about it. I think it's pretty canon that the tag #slowburn embodies Ushijima Wakatoshi.) 

-Two days later-

Tendo Satori yawns as he slumps on his apartment bed. The trip back to Tokyo caused him a lot more energy than he thought, although the main cause of his exhaustion was probably due to the fact that he played a sport he hasn't played since he finished high school. 

His chatbox had surprisingly been quiet for the past few days, and he glanced at it to check once again. And upon close inspection, his eyes caught the name, 'Norrie Morgans', the site making his brows a little furrowed.

There was a sigh of relief as he opened it to find no new messages bombarding him. Over the past week since he first chatted the foreign girl, not once had he been in a pleasant mood. He was always caught off guard and rendered speechless.

Though this was all partly his fault because he did chatted her first, though out of curiosity. He remembers the tick mark that appeared on his head as he recalled sending a very friendly message and the very first greeting he ever received from the foreign girl, her single line sealing the deal on how their future conversations were going to be.