HOLIDAY AU SPECIAL: The Giant's Little Mate (4)

WARNING: READER DISCRETION IS HIGHLY ADVISED. 

SMUT. This is Smut AHAHAH. This was the whole point of this AU Special LMAO

A/N: Omegas have self lubricating bodies when they're in heat hence the massive lack of foreplay. :D Claire Romero/ You in this special chapter does not have any prior sexual experience.

WARNING: Size Difference, Mating press, Breeding, Riding (??? I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LABEL TAGS OKAY) AHAHAHA  and Hentai Level Content AMEN

Ushijima Wakatoshi looked at the ceiling, the pheromones you were releasing too thick that his eyesight was getting clouded, he lets out a growl at the back of his throat as the scent enters his body yet again. He had just woken up from temporarily passing out and he could only let you as you try to relieve your heat.

His head was already hazy from the wound at the back of his head, which he inflicted on his own self earlier. There was an aftereffect of the drug he was given prior to entering and his brows furrowed, as all these things served as chains to clearly tie him down.

There was a bandage in his head and you must have done it while he quickly passed out.

And as much as he wants to press you for more questions, he feels it.

The intensity of your heat was at its peak now. The scent, too thick that he could practically see it wafting in the air.

And it meant one more thing.

You were very ready for breeding.

He feels your hands wander over his body, your touch feverishly hot as it traces the tattoo from the side of his torso to his chest and to his neck. And you finally locked eyes with his, your gaze hungry and begging.

He feels you grind your crotch on his leg as you lick his neck, his chest and his abs.

You were practically dripping as you try to relieve your heat in his leg and he groans. His gaze turn animalistic.