🦅 LXXIII: Hidden Boss (5)

Lara Claire Romero's days back in Brazil and as a child was spent peacefully. As a kid, you wake up at 6, wake your brothers up immediately after, go for breakfast and race with them towards the beach where you would practically play beach volleyball till your feet drops.

Sometimes, you'd join your big brother Carlo in soccer practice with your dad.

But those in overall, were the first actual sports you've played as a child.

And something already ingrained in you— the forgiving terrain, the unstable sand and the sun's heat was your first memory as a growing athlete.

The soil and the sand was the first courts Lara Claire Romero had stepped into as a child.

And the now hard wooden floor bears a stark contrast to the unstable sand and the rough soil you were used to standing on.

But you weren't complaining.

Especially when you were reminded of those days. And even more when your playstyle was suddenly being raised.

"Clara-chan, since your offense it pretty good? You don't want to be on offense?" Tendo Satori asks as he interrupts your thoughts.

You snort. "I'm okay with anything." You say truthfully.

"But Wakatoshi says you specialize in defense." He says and you scoff.

If only that was always the case. But unfortunately, it wasn't. 

That wasn't always the case.