🎆 XCI: Date (2) ✿

Updating because it's my birthday and I miss writing AHAHAHAHAH 

The athlete looks at you as the both of you entered the stall territory. You stopped short as the smell of oil, soy sauce and fried oil wafted in the air. It was the smell of freshly cooked festival food and you had to relish the moment. 

Ushijima Wakatoshi didn't seemed affected, nor interested even. His gaze lingered on you, like he was asking a silent question. And of course, you knew what he was asking with that look.

He was asking where the two of you were headed first.

You feel your stomach grumble, having to endure long hours of not eating and you could finally eat at long last. You were already grinning from ear to ear and you immediately looked up at him.

"It's your treat, right?" You asked again to confirm. Your eyes grew in anticipation as you looked at him with a smile and he pauses for a while before nodding a little too eager than usual. You nod in satisfaction and exhaled before eagerly dragging him to the stall you wanted to go to first.

"Yakisoba!" You exclaimed.

True to his words, he really did bought one and handed it to you. Though you had one problem.

You stared at the yakisoba on your left hand then to that iron grip on your other hand. The sensation as well as his intention was crystal clear.

He... isn't budging. Ushijima Wakatoshi isn't budging. 

He isn't letting go of your hand.

The sharp look he had in his face only confirmed his unbending will. And you wanted to smack him for looking like that at the moment. It looked as if he was some pet attached to a leash. But it was a good thing you knew how to deal with this perfectly. 

You motioned him to lean down so he could hear you and the large man only blinked before doing so. You exhaled slightly as you whispered.

"...we can still hold hands later." You say.

He looks a little stunned, like he took a while to process that. But when he finished, he immediately nods.

"Did you not eat?" Ushijima Wakatoshi asked as he looks at you wolf down that meal. You chewed while shaking your head.