🦅 LIV: Dreams (1)

Ushijima Wakatoshi had expected it.

The astonished faces of the highschool boys were apparent as they realized some things about you and they had been talking about it ever since the meetings.

He expected it.

Whether you were doing it willfully or not, your skills were bound to show anyway.

And it really did.

Although only the surface level ones. 

Your performance wasn't even showing half of the extent of what you could do. And he had been used to it and he internally reminded himself not to align his standards with yours.

"So she's like a ball of athletic skills?" He remembered how Tendo asked a while ago and the former ace hesitated to nod, since he didn't know if those alone could be categorized as merely athletic skills anyway.

If Tendo described the Karasuno duo as monster children, you were a purebred monster— who has all the agility, speed, balance, stability, endurance and even the competitive power to back you all up.

You were practically a hidden boss.

A little monster who didn't want to play despite being extremely capable and a boss who was trying to be lowkey though that's most likely to fail.

But more importantly, you were rather more formidable now.

Especially when you were making dinner.

"Are you thinking of stupid things again?" You pout as you give him an early serving.

It was the time before dinner and when he heard you were cooking, he had immediately followed after. He was seated comfortably on the same seat and he doesn't say anything but only eats. 

You only handed him some things to eat from time to time as you cook since he wasn't budging.

He was pretty good at keeping watch too. There were a lot of people who had been curious with who was cooking and he was perfect for warding crowds off the kitchen.