🦅 LXI: Sub (1)

A/N: Ayo, we back. HAPPY NEW YEAR! Y'all better read the previous normal chapters before this so you won't get too confused ahahaha. This is rather long and roughly unedited. Will get back on it later lol

You entered Goliath's room, late. You had just finished cooking lunch from the kitchen, a couple of bento boxes in hand. 

Starting today, you were exempted from managerial duties. But since you had a gut feeling you'll be needing it today, you still went to cook for you and your moody pet. 

You just hope that the boys won't be too surprised when they hear how you're not the manager today.

Tendo had initially invited you as an extra and you have to do that role today. It was what you agreed with the coach after all too.

You scramble Goliath's bag, looking for what to wear, a confused look crossing your face as you glance at the last two pieces of shirt appropriate for today's event.

Sure, your chances of participating were slim but when you looked at how everyone was all dressed up in their uniforms, you kind of panicked.

But to think these are your only one options.

It was all Ushijima's varsity shirts in here— from the one he used to wear on his junior high and when he was in highschool.

Both are strangely in good condition though and these must be his spare ones.

But you could only shake his head as you imagine yourself wearing any of these out in the open.

You've gotten a good sense of how respected and how people look up to Ushijima Wakatoshi when he's here, and you only thought of one thing as you imagined wearing this out there.

You'll stick out in these uniforms. You'll definitely do. His name on the back of whatever you're wearing wouldn't be left unnoticed and it might cause a ruckus.

You could only sigh as you imagine the whole thing.

But it can't be helped. 

Though you better change first. You suddenly see a shirt tucked in the far depths of your lingerie bag, the familiar top greeting your eyes as you put it out.