XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)

"Do you want to drink?"

"Okay."

Your answer resounded in your head.

You groaned internally. Looking back, you had joined out of impulse but it was too late to back away.

"Now. Now. You don't back off in your promises." You hear Ayaka say and you only scowled. You cross your arms as you look around.

You were in Ayaka's apartment. And she was dolling you all up for the night out.

She maybe a delinquent. But she was someone who was crazy good with transforming, considering how she managed to fool all of those guys she used to date. So you let her 'transform' you, although only this time.

After all, you were quite skeptical about going out to drink due to a number of reasons.

You see, you always tend to meet your exes on the very rare nights you go out with your friends. You didn't know if it was bad luck or not but it has always happened without fail.

And your nights were always disastrous. They follow you all the time once they learned it was you so you wanted to be cautious this time around.

You needed to dress up as if you weren't your ordinary self for a change.

Yes, you've only decided to do that now like the idiot you are, seeing as you used to go out in your sweatpants and shirts every time like a boss.

But Norrie had been strangely persistent in dolling you up. She had even handpicked the entire outfit you were about to wear for the night.

It felt like something was up.

"Norrie told me you won't be wearing a wig?" Ayaka asks and you nod.

Ayaka lets your platinum hair down. You had told her about being Lara Wan a few weeks after the photoshoot contest happened although this delinquent didn't believed it the first time. You eventually managed to do so though after presenting evidence.

She had let your long hair loose and styled it neatly. You hair was naturally wavy so she didn't need to do much anyway. She stayed still as she put makeup, that naturally brought out your features, putting a little more eye makeup than necessary. It was to divert the usual innocent vibe you give out as Lara Wan. You didn't want people recognizing you as a model. That would be as worse as being found by one of your exes.