🦅 L: Sleepover (3)

"Goliath!" You slammed the door of the room the athlete was staying in.

"Ahh." He says as he stared at you., and you stared back. 

He was topless, in the process of changing his shirt and you only stared the nod before giving him a thumbs up.

"Where will I sleep?" You ask as you stood there on the door, waiting for him to finish.

"I'm staying here in Reon's room. Yours is the one on the far side of the hallway." Ushijima says and shows it to you, pointing at the direction of the room in question.

Why does it suddenly look so far away though?

"The other rooms before that are occupied?" You asked.

"The things of the original boarders are there." He informs you and you hum. That made sense.

"So that's the only empty room?" You ask again to make sure. Yachi had told you they were full on the girls' room and you practically barged in here after she told you.

Then there's only one more teeny, eeny, problem then.

"I'm... not sharing the room with anyone?" You ask quietly.

The athlete nods. "The room is all yours." He says and you nod slowly, inwardly gulping.

He guided you there as he walked you to the hallways of the school's boarding house. It was time to sleep and it was eerie quiet despite being the boys' boarding house.

Both your footsteps repeated itself as it resounded over the hallways. The building suddenly became dead quiet.

You watch as he opens the door, the entrance to the room opening with a creak.

He suddenly turns the lights on in the room.

The lights weren't turning on.

You suddenly turn quiet.