🦅 LVI: (Wet) Dreams (3)

You put your running shoes on as you make your way out, jogging without even the view of the first rays of the dawn.

This is great.

You could scream at yourself while you jog outside the school. That was the plan.

That was your master plan.

But to think Ushijima Wakatoshi actually jogged with you and caught up instantly too. This felt like a punishment as he looks straight ahead and you were trying to not look his way, sweating bullets in the process.

You inhaled as you think of nice things like going to the church, or whatever your eyes could land on at the moment, like that store, or that building, or that dark alley like the one in your dreams.

ASDFHGPHDSGVTYRWQPKJBVHCXGF

It backfired.

You almost tripped and Ushijima actually managed to catch your arm, his hand felt like it sent electric currents on the part of your body that he touched and your eyes widened.

"Are you alright?" He asks and you nod, absentmindedly before immediately running away from his touch. But your exciting day was just getting started after all. The moment you turned directions, you suddenly bumped into a familiar duo. 

"AHH." Kageyama Tobio was the first to speak like he was accusing you of something. Hinata Shoyo's eyes widened just the same before it turned even wider when the two of them realized who you were with.

But you don't have time for kids.

You turn the other way around, running somewhere else your feet will take you.

And while you weren't aware of it, the three volleyball idiots actually followed after you while they eyed each other.

"So you run this early too, Ushijima-san?"

"Yes."

You hear them talk in the background and they look like they were having a competition when they were just going for a run. But you'd gladly let them. You were busy distracting yourself after all.