🦅XLII: Crows (1)

It had been a tradition.

Players would first come at the gym where the Shiratorizawa boys were at, hoping to see.

Who it was or what they were looking for, they would never tell.

And strangely enough, they would just stand there, bow after they managed to catch a glimpse of whatever it is that they want to see and then leave with a satisfied expression on their faces.

You have seen this happened all morning and you have been hesitant to ask.

"Was this place a previous shrine?" You say your thoughts aloud and Tendo almost spewed his drink, with the rest of his teammates looking at you with confused eyes.

That's what she thinks this was all about??? The others practically screamed in their heads.

"Why do you think they come here?" Tendo asks as he wipes the spilled drink off his mouth. And you gave him a fast reply.

"What else?" You returned the question, answering confidently.

"To see Ushijima of course!" You declared proudly.

Tendo and the rest only blinks when they hear you.

"Wakatoshi, you didn't tell me she was like this." The red head puts his hand on their ace's shoulders.

"It was my bad." Ushijima only replied and you raised an eyebrow.

"Was she always like this?"

"I have been told."

So even in Japan, there were totally conversations you were being left out on. You narrow your eyes in irritation. You couldn't even bother to pester them since it was obvious they wouldn't tell anyway.

Your brows furrow and you only went back to business. You watch as the players do a round of serves and receives.

Being in support was okay. It made you move around a lot and be on a lookout, though obviously the work was not as tiring as being an athlete.