XXXIII: Tipsy (2)

A/N: Today's the first time we're getting a network signal for November ✨If only it was stable. ahu. There were talks that it would be a month before the electricity at our town returns. (Yea, its that long cause I'm from a third world country). Another storm is coming. Anyway, stay safe everyone!

You didn't want to admit it. But you had underestimated the Tokyo Internship Summer Camp.

You were a master at NOT procrastinating, someone who could straight up ace their subjects, be healthy, and even train someone else all at the same time due to an organized and efficient timetable.

You were someone quite confident on being able to manage your schedule, being particularly nitpicky with things going your way.

It's just that you forgot one factor.

You were in a different country, a different environment.

And trying to adapt your routine to the place for the very first time was naturally impossible. It was something someone Iike you, who was a mythical creature in being academically responsible, couldn't pull off. Your schedule had been piled up since you arrived. 

From doing academic work to being busy with volleyball, you had overestimated your capacity to work in an entirely new environment.

The reason was simple— following your routine down to a t was possible and convenient back in your country since you have a place that naturally had everything on it.

The boarding house doesn't have anything like that. You forgot that the kind of place you were temporarily staying at in Tokyo isn't anything like that.

Your resources were as what the place could provide. And you weren't even good at adapting to new places.

But you had to thank the professional team you and Lawrence had trained with for allowing your skills not to rust while you were busy with the program.

They had contacted a team where you could practice with and you went there immediately after doing academic work.

Adapting to new courts was something you could easily do as breathing. Anything else outside that impossible for you.

As a result, you were barely able to make time for anything else outside academic work and volleyball.