XXXV: Tipsy (4)

A/N: I am speed🤘✨😎 Yea I'm feeding y'all. But I wrote a lot of stuff in the middle of the stormm okaaay AHAHAHHA

"What a coincidence to see you here, Wakatoshi-kun!" Tendo was the first to step out shamelessly.

The others looked at him, practically unconvinced. That lousy acting and fake tone couldn't possibly fool anyone.

"It is a coincidence." Ushijima Wakatoshi says as he nods. 

 Except for their captain of course.

You and the rest of the team looks at Ushijima with a deadpan expression.

"It was his idea to follow you." They all said, pointing at Tendo and the red head looks back at them.

"Eh?"

"OI. YOU ALL AGREED TO DO THIS."

"Wherever did you get that idea from, Tendo?" Reon says before looking away.

"Oi. Oi."

"Tendo." Ushijima calls him. The former stiffens after being called. "Yes, Wakatoshi?"

"Have you been following us?" The athlete asks.

The former blocker sighs. "...For a little bit. We were just curious." Tendo replied.

"But you've been following us since the third food stall we've been to though." You interrupted.

"Eek." Tendo remarked but his teammates have all suddenly been frozen.

They looked at you, half-surprised and half-amazed. Now that you were talking, their attention were suddenly on you.

It was the first time the others were looking at you closely after all. They were all rendered speechless for a while.

"Do you see this?" Tendo whispers to Semi.

The former setter nods then gulps. You were already attractive when you're asleep but this is different.

Your eyes looked like they were practically glowing. You were quite refine in your movements too despite only wearing an oversized hoodie and they could tell from the subtleties— you don't seem ordinary.

"But she really leaves people with that kind of effect. I'm kind of curious how Wakatoshi managed to always be around her."

Tendo lets out a smirk. "That's right, Semi. But I know what this is and how she could do this." he says confidently.

"Oh?"

"This is clearly... LOLI POWER."

"You're too noisy, Tendo."

— 

"You knew?" Ushijima asks you while they were frozen in place.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was quite surprised about you admitting that you knew the team was following the two of you.

You nod.

"They were pretty loud. See?" you say, nudging at the three of them half-shouting and half-whispering at each other. He couldn't deny that.