🦅 LXXIX: Fly (1)

It was an impromptu training camp event.

To beat Ushijima Wakatoshi's trainer.

Even if it was in receive, a spike, anything. As long as they beat her, that was the plan, and that was the players' current motivation.

And the line was very long. The former players couldn't help but sweat uneasily as they looked at the line of players already looking forward for a chance. It was basically like a doctor's consultation period, or it does look like one. Until anyone overhears what was actually going on inside the match.

"Bad posture. This is why you're going to tire out easily."

"What kind of stance was that??? I thought you were playing since elementary?"

"That's not how you make use of your height and legs. You've been tall all your life and you can't even use it properly? This is how!"

The bystanders could only watched uneasily as your voice echoes off in the gym. but this was no consultation period alright. It was a straight up roasting session.

But that didn't bother them, nor the mental dread they feel from who you were playing against. That didn't matter right now.

There were more noticeable things to pay attention to right now.

"So she points it out then gives you a demonstration on how to do it in game?" Tendo Satori describes the whole thing before he lets out a sigh.

"That's cool... and annoying." He couldn't help the way his breath hitches as he points it out.

"But she's really good at pointing out weaknesses though." Semi raises.

"True. She could tell at a glance too. That's kind of messed up." Hayato nods.

"But I really do feel kind of bad for the kids. It must be stressful to be shown how to do stuff right in the middle of a match as if it's nothing."

Ahhh. They all collectively thought and they could only let out a sigh afterwards.