XXVIII: Marks

You woke up to the tick of the clock. You groaned, welcomed by the familiar site of the ceiling of your room.

You squinted your eyes. Your vision was blurry, a reminder of how much alcohol you had drunk the night before and you thank the heavens you did not have a hang over.

The girls must have made you drink water as soon as you got drunk last night. It was something they have always done per custom.

And you were half-thankful. If only they didn't pushed their preference for you so openly. But they were caring assholes so you didn't mind. 

Though more importantly, you realized something off. 

Your lips felt weird.

The hell?

You instantly went to the mirror, finding it odd how your lips were redder than usual. And how your lower lip was bruised.

Your brows furrow and you rack your brains for answers though it will probably take you a while before you could remember.

You look around to find any clue of anything else that happened. Only to find out that your clothes were all over the place.

You looked at what you were wearing, noticing your clothes have been changed and you knew Norrie and Ayaka had probably helped you get home.

Since you were a little forgetful, you probably have to ask them what happened to get every single detail right and accurate. They usually have a very detailed mental note on anything they found amusing in your night outs. So you were sure they know everything that happened.

But you stopped short, suddenly realizing. There was one more thing you'd like to confirm after all.

And on cue, you hear a familiar grumble. Your eyes widened and it instantly land on the other side of the room.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was sleeping on the couch.

Damn.

You quietly stood up as you make your way towards him, unsure of how to look or greet him.