XXVI: Drinks and Games (3)

A/N: Y'all don't know how happy I am to write this chapter lmao

What could go wrong?

"I dare you to makeout with Ushijima Wakatoshi." Norrie suddenly declared 30 minutes after and you almost spit out your drink. 

This was totally wrong.

How did it come to this? You tried to remember the whole thing.

You were playing a game of truth and dare and you picked dare. 

It was risky playing a game of truth and dare with these animals after all. You have a simple-minded friend with the physical prowess of a man and a friend who looked like she could be a protagonist in a psychological anime. So you wouldn't risk picking truth.

You had opted for a dare and you had expected a discreet dare. Turns out you hoped for too much. 

But to think they immediately went to this part. You massaged the temples of your head as you look at their eager faces.

It looked like this was the climax of their plan and you could already sense the camera just waiting to be brought out. 

The dare was loud and clear.

You glance at the athlete.

Ushijima heard and you could see him slightly surprised and confused. 

You felt awkward. 

You can't read him right now.

Boys were usually easy to read in these kinds of situation. But he wasn't just a boy. He was Ushijima Wakatoshi, a pet who was not only innocent, but also rather clueless.

You walk towards him, stopping just in front of where he was seated. 

"Well? Do you want to or not?" You suddenly asked him directly. 

Sure, it was a dare. But you have always asked someone for consent even if it was a dare. You weren't the type who forces things on people just because of a drinking game after all. 

You looked at him as you could only wait for a reply. He looks away and remains silent and you sighed. There's your answer. 

"Seeee... He doesn't want to." You say as a conclusion and the gang groans in disappointment. 

You were good. You had expected this reaction anyway so it wasn't such a big deal.

Your puppy should just remain a puppy after all.

"Then let's spin the bottle and you have to makeout with anyone it points to." Norrie suddenly says with an evil grin on her face.

Omfg.

She wasn't letting you off now, is she? She's suddenly rich in vigor even if her plan failed and you groan.

"Does it have to be anyone? Even those outside the table?" One of the extras Ayaka brought asked.

"Yes Yes. she has to make out with anyone the bottle points to since the dare has to be done." Ayaka says with a smug expression on her face. You know why. Since this was the only drinking game she knows quite well.

"Ohh.." the guy nods. "This is gonna be a sure thing anyway. We don't see anyone refusing Claire outside this table." You could feel Norrie insinuate something as she looks around with a smirk but you groan.