🦅 LXVI: Ruler

A/N: AAAAAAAA Quick thank you with a quick sketch. I haven't drawn digital art for a couple of months now so i'm pretty rusty. Thanks for 100k reads! <3

— 

"Has Ushijima-san's match started yet?" Kageyama Tobio asked as he was handed a towel by their manager. Their game had just finished and he was planning to watch the other matches for a bit.

"Oh, I don't think so. the other team couldn't find a player to substitute for the libero yet." Yachi Hitoka informs him but they suddenly look again, a ruckus suddenly being made in the gym. And along with it, a player with a white shirt with violet accents suddenly appeared on the other side of the court. He knows that shirt anywhere.

Shiratorizawa Junior High. A junior high player was playing against Ushijima Wakatoshi? It was what he instantly thought and he tilted his head until he sees a familiar hair color reaching all the way down the player's hips. Ahh it was a girl.

He suddenly looks again. And this time he realized who it was, his last braincell finally working. And along with it, their manager confirms it with a surprised voice.

"It's... Clara-chan?!"

And when Hinata Shoyo hears it, he looked at Kageyama first before the both of them nodded and they immediately ran for it. 

"Idiots. Why'd they even race there? It's just on the far end of the same gym." Tsukishima says as he wipes his glasses.

"You aren't going to watch, Tsukki?" Yamaguchi asks him and the blonde only thinks about it.

Sooner or later, they'd have to face Ushijima Wakatoshi's team. This was an inevitable fact their duo had anticipated ever since the first day of the camp and probably something he, himself was a looking forward to, only a little though. He was only a little looking forward to it.