XXXIV: Tipsy (3)

A/N: I was personally pestered to write this update. LMAO. This chapter was a little rushed, hence the subpar quality. But i will edit it later.

Updated A/N: Now edited!

"It's hard to believe Tendo isn't suspecting anything though." Reon leans near the door as he stands watch with Semi.

"Someone's keeping him busy. He's been fighting with someone over the chat for a couple of minutes now." The latter explains as he closes his eyes.

"Ohhhh so that's why." Reon nods with a knowing look.

The two of them were just standing nearby, keeping watch. They had stated an alibi that they have things to talk with Ushijima, so they could be here, unsuspected. Good thing some of their classmates were starting to get drunk to not question it.

"But isn't Wakatoshi's first girlfriend supposed to be here at this time though?" Reon brings the topic up.

Semi thinks about it for a while before answering. "I heard she couldn't come."

"Ohh."

The two of them sighed in relief. "Hanako-san couldn't make it, huh." Reon thought about it.

"Yeah. I don't really disapprove of the idea." The former setter confesses. "And I could understand why Tendo is pushing it." he shrugs.

"But I've never seen the captain like this." Semi adds with a relieved expression. Reon only laughs.

"That's true. He's always been passive. So it was a good change."

"So this is where you guys were." Tendo suddenly said to them, unannounced, opening the blinds almost immediately.

"How did your fight go on?" Semi asks him. The red head clicks his tongue. That was new. 

"Who were you fighting?" Reon asks him.

Tendo groans, "Some chic Wakatoshi knew overseas added me online... and I accepted cause I want to know stuff about Wakatoshi's mystery girl. Aaaand we kinda clashed." He explained.

"So did you win?" Semi eyed him. The former blocker pauses for a while before looking away, "Not gonna say."