🦅 LVIII: Recon (2)

It was the third day of the camp, a last call for all late-comers on the training camp. Contrary to most training camps where the matches are held on the last day, this training camp held things a little differently, since the real matches will start tomorrow. 

Various teams will be teamed up against another, regardless of their age, gender, and schools. It was anything goes, hence, why it was called a mock tournament.

It was great opportunity for any volleyball maniac since the variety of participants would be great source of information and experience.

Especially in this current camp, since a pro player was invited.

You try to remember the particulars as Yachi tells you earlier of these details. Goliath didn't tell you the exact details about the camp and as much as you would like to ask him, you clearly couldn't face him right now or even talk to him without heavily blushing. 

So you settled with having your good friend, Hitoka-chan tell you about these details. Apparently they were changing things up a bit since the participants were more than what they could handle. Judging from the pouring of new faces inside the school, they'll probably reach all the way till evening from the number of participants. Though the tournament wasn't what you were interested in.

You were interested on the fifth day. 

On the last day, a shuffle will be held— players will be paired up randomly. 

And it looked hella fun. To watch of course.

But yeah, the current state of the training camp was problematic as people and new faces keep pouring in.

It wasn't great timing for your distracted face either. It made you more oblivious than usual and it was bad news. 

But you've got a lot more things on your plate anyway.

You walk around, holding the drinks in your hands as you make your way back to the gym, unaware that you had been luring a crowd of newcomers.

The Shiratorizawa alumni only grimaced at the site and even more so when they realized how you were oblivious of the whole thing. 

A bunch of college boys were peeking from the gym entrance as they watch you get inside and work. 

"Damn."