🦅 XLVIII: Sleepover (1)

"Sure go ahead." Ushijima Wakatoshi's voice was loud and clear.

"Wakatoshi???" His teammates looked at him in question and he only looked at them back.

"Then it's settled!" The Girls' captain clapped her hands together, smiling from ear to ear. Then she took her leave as an ominous smile appears on her face.

Tendo knows what that face meant anywhere and he could only scowl at it.

So she was stooping this low.

He glares at her as she turns her back before his gaze returned to their miracle boy with a sigh, wondering what has gotten over the head of their volleyball idiot.

"What?" Ushijima asked as his teammates were in an uproar. He could feel it since they were glowering in disbelief.

"Why did you agree?" They asked and his brows looks at them in confusion.

"She can handle it." Ushijima Wakatoshi says nonchalantly and proceeds with his training.

"You don't get it Wakatoshi-kun." Tendo says as he puts his hand on the athlete's shoulder, putting him on a halt.

"What if she's targeted by the Girls' club when she's a ballgirl?" Tendo suddenly raises a fact, the others nodding in agreement.

"Targeted?" Ushijima looks back at him in question.

"Yes. Yes. What if they bully her?" The blocker further explained.

You?

Bullied?

'That's impossible.'

These words immediately popped into the athlete's head.

Even grown ass men grovel before you once you play with them in court.

You practically have a title of destroyer of balls— of both of sports and of men.