🦅 LXXI: Hidden Boss (3)

A/N: Yes, I've always been this kind to update again.

"Ohh! Tenshi-san's finally being substituted in." Hinata Shoyo suddenly sees.

A smile was on his face as he looks at you. Though his eyes weren't really telling the same thing. In fact, the Karasuno's infamous duo was looking at you with almost the same intensity, the same look, like a hungry crow ready to devour and the red headed blocker could only shake his head at the site.

But he watches as the highschool team stops short when they realized what position you'll be playing.

"Ahhh. But she's... the wing spiker?" They blinked.

And a certain black-headed setter flinches. Kageyama Tobio's eyes were beaming in excitement.

Finally. He'll get to see such an ominous player up close. He looks at you then to his teammates. He gives them a knowing look. He was telling them not to underestimate you.

As the crowd was obviously doing the same thing.

"That super libero... is playing as wing spiker?"

"Are they okay? Why'd they make their defense as offense?"

"I'd never thought I'd see a player that small in the same court as Ushiwaka."

"It's kind of cute."

"Yeah sure, if it wasn't a match in a tournament. But this is one, you know."