🦅 LVII: Recon (1)

"Is there someone you like, Clara-san?" It was the question Yachi Hitoka suddenly asks you while you were filling the drinks and you almost tripped upon hearing it.

"HA?" You almost shouted and she blinks as a response.

"W-Why are you asking that?" you panicked.

"Because you've been blushing the whole morning." the highschool girl reasons out and your lips form a thin line.

Were you?

Oh god.

"But well? Do you like someone?" She says, ecstatic for your answer and you groaned inwardly.

If only your reason had been that wholesome and innocent.

Unfortunately, it wasn't.

And much to your dismay, you couldn't even tell anyone the real reason too. 

You were in a nest of highschool kids. They were practically minors and children before your eyes and you know children could never handle that kind of information. 

The fact that you also had that sort of dream in a highschool no less and in the bed of your object of desire, sleeping with the same guy did not help.

It was inappropriate, unprecedented, and the worst timing.

Your best bet was to rant this over on the phone but you couldn't tell Norrie either since she'd most likely just tease you about it and then complain about how tame your dream was afterwards.

But for a guy like Ushijima Wakatoshi, those kinds of things were not tame! At all.

Though you actually needed someone to vent this even for just a little, tiny, eenie bit. So you're taking this chance even if you have to omit a lot of things. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you try to open up to Hitoka-chan.

"I... kinda had a... weird dream about a guy?" You say and you watch the highschool girl stop short before she beamed in excitement.

"Really???" She asks then adds, "What was it about?"