🎆 LXXXVIII: Spring

A/N: Hello! Classes have officially started last week so I'm pretty busy again AHUHU. I might rush some chapters tho and please, please note that I haven't engaged in creative writing for a while now so I'd have to apologize in advance if some of the chapter i'd be posting would be poorly written. I might edit this when I have some free time (hopefully) so i'll give you guys a head's up once I do.

But yeaa updating because it's Ushi's birthday. I'm an hour late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY USHIJIMA WAKATOSHIII AAAAAAAAA. 

"It's this late and your shoot's not starting yet?" Norrie Morgans asks and you nod.

You frown at your reflection, gazing at everyone else inside the waiting room as you look at them through the mirror.

Your head feels heavy. You sighed as you looked outside to see the full moon in an attempt to distract yourself... and only to fail.

You internally groan as you look outside then back at your reflection. It's heavy.

But that was probably because of the accessories on your hair. The obi was tight and it feels exactly as what you were told. The material was restricting some movements and it was hard to do long strides. It took a while for you to get used to it, although you do wonder if you could run with this thing on.

Though you have no complaints. These clothes were great for fixing posture and you nod, highly recommending this to your friend. That girl has very bad posture once she gets comfortable and this is probably what she really needs. 

But speaking of Norrie Morgans.

She told you she had plans this night. She had plans this night... and you internally nod as you recall. 

So why was she still here? And on top of that, she was looking around, all curious about what was happening inside the room.

And strangely enough, that same gaze of curiosity was also directed at her. 

Though you can't blame them. Even the stylists were getting curious when they saw Norrie, even raising how she could join the shoot.

But you were against that. Of course you'd be against that.

While Norrie Morgans is beautiful...

She's... not photogenic. She easily erupts in the most awkward of smiles, doing the most unflattering poses and god knows how many times you've tried to teach her but even you could do nothing to fix that.