🦅 LIX: Recon (3)

"Damn I forgot Semi semi took that." Tendo pouts before clicking his tongue. 

"That's a good photo though." Reon says as he looks at it again and the others followed after, glancing at it for the nth time.

An image of you in Ushijima's arms as he subconsciously hides you in his embrace was captured marvelously for such a candid photo. It made the former ace's teammates grin as they recalled the memory.

"It looks like a painting too."

"But who... who dare?" The former setter says, erupting in small tantrums as he tries to compose himself.

"Uwaaa did his imagination go overboard again?" the others only looked at him worryingly. 

"It's a pretty girl, Shirabu! It's okay, you don't have to worry!" They assured him but he only frowns.

"Yes but-"

"Ushijima-san rarely even pays attention to such things, even with Hanako-senpai!" the setter says loudly. 

Uweee. His seniors internally groaned at who he just mentioned. 

They forgot a few important things. Like how the setter was close to Ushijima's first girlfriend and how the setter was the wingman #2 for that ship.

Looks like this are more things Semi didn't get along with the setter.

"No matter how pretty she is, I will not easily acknowledge her unle-" Shirabu Kenjirou says, but his voice trails off as he suddenly stops short when he sees you walk by, fetching something you've forgotten from the kitchen.

The others only shook their heads as they watch the aggressive setter suddenly turn silent and be in complete awe. Nor were they not surprised with this. 

But Shirabu's parted lips suddenly move and his voice trails off.

"We... we have a manager?"

Exactly. That was exactly it.

"Looks great, doesn't it?" Tendo crosses his arms, acting smugly as they watched you when you returned.