Chapter 9

Sadhvi's pov:

Buzz buzzzzz........

Alarm sound woke me up from my deep slumber. I woke up and saw that the time is already 9:30 am.

I quickly did my morning chores and had a shower.

I got dressed into a pink chudidar and neatly brushed my hair into a simple braid.

I went to living room and saw that my dad and Krishna were already left to their work place and school respectively.

I greeted my mom a very good morning.

She served my breakfast and went to kitchen to complete all the incomplete works.

After eating, I washed my plate and switched on the TV.

I started browsing the channels to search anything interesting. As I found nothing interesting, I switched it of and went to my room.

I laughed myself for sometime while reading all the funny memes in the instagram.

Suddenly I remembered about sudha aunty. I promised her yesterday that I will visit her today.

I quickly grabbed by dupatta and wore it around my neck and ran into kitchen.

I said "Mom.... Can I go to Sudha aunty's house now? "

She replied "Now?? You can meet her evening. "

I requestingly said "Please mom..... Yesterday I promised her that I will visit her this morning. "

Mom said "OK you can go.... When will you ever listen to me. "

I happily said "Thank you mom!"

I wore my sandals and ran in the direction of Aunty's house.

After nearly five minutes I saw that Sudha aunty was talking with some aunty who is nearly of my mom's age.

Not wanting to wait anymore...... I exclaimed "Aunty..... I came"

As soon as she saw me...... A huge smile broke out on her lips as she continued staring at me.

She used to say a lot that she always wanted a daughter like me..... But she is not lucky enough.

So she really treated me as her daughter.

She said happily "Oh dear.... I thought you will forget about our appointment. "

I pouted and said "Aunty..... How can I forget you..... You know that I love you right? "

Actually sometimes I feel I express myself more when I'm near sudha aunty than my mom.

She is really dear to my heart. She is my family.

Her smile widened listening to me....
"I love you to dear.... "
And kissed my forehead.

I turned to see the new aunt and waiting for Sudha auntie to introduce us.

Understanding my sign, she said "Sadhvi beta meet my friend from childhood. She used to be our neighbor. We lost contact when I got married to your uncle...... Recently we met at temple and I invited her family here for few days. "

She completed. And I grasped all the information. I looked at aunty and gasped to see grey eyes....

Those grey eyes reminds me of the handsome stranger......

My thoughts interrupted when aunty introduced herself.

"Hi beta.... I'm Niyati. My husband is there sitting and reading news paper. His name is Neeraj"

She said pointing towards the lawn.

And continued "I have a son and daughter...... Both are studying MBBS. "

I said "Oh really aunty.... Even I'm studying MBBS. "

For that she replied "I know dear... "

That brought a frown on my brows but not intending to drag the topic I said nothing and gave a small smile.

She too smiled at me and we all talked for nearly half and hour.

After that I saw that it's almost 12 so I bade my goodbyes to both the aunties and left for home.

I went inside house to see my mom preparing lunch for us.

I helped her settling the table and grabbed plates for both of us.

We served ourselves someone food and quickly ate our lunch.

After that I went to bed room and opened watt pad app to read my all time favorite romance novels.

Like that I spent all the day on bed bed reading to romcom novels.

Seeing that the sky is already dark..... I saw the clock and saw that it's almost 8:30pm.

I hurried to living room only to see my parents discussing something very seriously.

I saw that Krishna is sitting on sofa keeping his legs on coffee table.

I rolled my eyes at him.

As he is not even respecting that my parents sat beside him....... Don't know what he will achieve with this attitude.
I shrugged my shoulders and went to kitchen.

I think my mom left work halfway.
Maybe they are discussing important matters that's why she left without completely cooking dinner.

I switched on the gas and kept the half cooked brinjal curry on the stove..... Waited it for heatingand add few masala and left it for boiling for sometime.

Rice is already cooked, so I took plates water spoons and all to the dining table. And neatly arranged them.
I went to kitchen and saw that the curry is completely cooked and switched of the stove and took the curry in a serving bowl to take it to dining table.

I kept that on table and saw that my parents are still taking seriously.

But I'm feeling hungry so I interrupted them and said
"Dad Mom..... Let's eat dinner. "

As if she is out of some trance my mom said "Oh my God.... Wait for sometime I will cook the dinner. "

I immediately said "No mom..... As I saw you were talking to dad I cooked the dinner. "

My mom smiled in appreciation at me...... That bought a smile on my face.

I can see some tension going on between mom and dad but not knowing what to say I kept my mouth shut and ghastly ate dinner.

After eating dinner I grabbed all our plates and started doing dishes.

After that I went to lawn to have a walk.

I walked for sometime admiring the moon and stars and returned to my room.

I set an alarm for tomorrow as I planned to go for a temple early in the morning.

I slowly drifted into sleep.......

******

Hello my readers.....

How do you like this chapter??

If you likes it

Like. Vote. Share