chapter 90

Sadhvi's pov :

Urghhh....

'Why am I feeling so hungry? May be now I can even eat a baby whale....'

I woke up feeling the rats running marathon inside my stomach.
I think it is already late in the evening as the sky is becoming dark.....
When did I slept?

And why am I here?

I was on our bed.....
As far as I remember I slept on sofa.Who brought me here?
Is is Siddarth.......

That thought itself brought a smile on my face.....did he come early today.
Yeah maybe he saw me sleeping on sofa in an uncomfortable position so helped me shifting to bedroom....yeah that should be the case.

I groggily woke up as I still need to prepare dinner for us.....he came early so he will be eating with me.....and I will get a chance to talk with him,and persuade him.

Wow what an idea Sadhvi....I praised myself for the wonderful idea.

I was sheepishly smiling while walking to the kitchen....

Just then I heard the sound of door bell.
Who is that.....and also where is Siddarth?
Did he went out after coming home?
What was the need....
I frowned and went to opened the door....as I decided to question Siddarth if he was the one knocking the door.

My frown deepened as I saw the milkboy at the door.
What is his problem? Why did he came late in the evening?
All these questions were in my head....I was about to ask him all the questions too but he beat me to it.

"Madam pay the bill for this month." He said .

I frowned as I said
"What Anna....why did you came so late in the evening?
I would have paid you if you came in the morning right? Why to disturb coming late?"
I was somewhat angry that Siddarth is not home....I know it's not right to be so rude with him but I couldn't help it.....I am so frustrated right now.

I think me talking rude with the milkboy is wrong I was just realising my mistake and was about to apologize him.
But he looked so angry.....no words left from my mouth.

He frowned and then said

"Madam....I came on time I think you are the one who doesn't know to follow the time.It is 6:30 in morning and I didn't come late at night.....
If you just pay me I will leave."

After hearing this I was slightly stumbled.....what is he saying?
It is morning...
But I thought it is evening right?

I gulped as I was now slightly afraid....what if he scolds me as I was rude to him for no reason.....

"So....sorry Anna just wait a minute I will bring the money." I said and fled to the bedroom.

What just happened.......
It was so embarrassing.

I just want to dig the ground and bury myself in it.

I hurriedly grabbed my purse and took some money and gave it to him.
He counted it and then left.....as soon as he left I immediately closed the door and heaved a sigh.......

I was processing all the things.He said it was morning when I thought it was evening.
That means I slept for too many hours.....
May be Siddharth saw me on sofa and carried me to bed in night.....
Now the time is?

I looked at watch it showed 6:45am.

So he went for gym.

'where was all the planning go sadhvi? You were so eager to have a nice talk with Siddharth that you slept midway.....no even before the midway.Such a fool you are.'my mind mocked me.

So I should again wait for today's evening to resume my plan.
Sigh.....why is this happening?

I am just disappointed......

I wanted to say sorry for my immature behaviour.

Hmphmm I should probably wait and should be more confident.

With that I started doing my daily household chores and got ready to college....
All that was left is cooking breakfast.

Just when I was going to go kitchen he met me in the hallway.
He was in his trachpants and was full of sweat for all the workouts he did.

But even looking like this....he is so handsome......

I came out of the trance quickly and said
"Good morning."

He....as he was from yesterday just looked at me and left from there without responding.

Why is he testing my limits......
I mean I agree that I was the one at fault but him being ignoring is messing up my mind.

'sadhvi keep your calm' I said to myself and went to kitchen.

I just cooked some parathas with curd as breakfast

It was already 8...
He came and had his already served breakfast.

'I think he is so determined about not talking with me.'

I sighed and had my breakfast quickly.

After that we reached college after our journey which was filled with a long awkward silence.

I got out of the car and went directly to dorms.
I called Geetha to come downstairs as I was really not in mood to answer my friend's questions.....they are concerned about me but I don't want to breakdown Infront of them.

Why is Siddarth doing like this?

It was my first time  trying to persuade someone......he may be upset but he should atleast consider my attempts to fix my mistakes right?

Geetha came in another 5 minutes.

"What happened Savi?" It was the first thing she asked as soon as she came.

My eyes started tearing up. I took a deep breath trying to hold my tears.

"Come let's go to the canteen ok?" She asked.

I nodded as I already know that no one will be there in the morning.

"I don't know what to do Geetha.....
I was upset with Siddarth so I ignored him for a month.And now I realised that it was my mistake and I needed to blame someone for the situation.....and I did it on Siddarth.
Now I want to apologize him and make things right.....but....he is not even talking with me.
I know I am at fault but.....I can't handle this........I want him to be like before.....I want to hug him and say I love you and I miss you so much.
Geetha please say what should I do now? I really don't know.....please say something....."
I was crying badly.....and I couldn't stop my tears any longer.
I just couldn't bear his silence.
I don't want him to be upset with me.

****
Vote.Share.Comment