chapter 84

Sadhvi's pov:

After the long battle between my heart and mind and the constant argument over 'I could stare at my husband or not?' I have decided to not stare at him for very long......

Just glimces of him is enough......with this both my heart and mind were satisfied.

I came to this world only when Geetha poked my arm.

I looked at her questioningly......
She frowned and slowly slapped my arm and showed towards patient.

I have not understood what she was trying to convey for a second.
Then I gasped as I grasped what she was saying.

In all these I haven't even realized that Siddarth already demonstrated how to suture and other stuff.

'why won't you miss when you were busy gawking at Siddharth.' my subconscious mocked me.

' ***scoff** you are saying as if you didn't enjoy staring him.' my heart replied.....

'when did I even said I didn't.....I did for sure,but you know that this is ER right?
Gawk all you want but please do that at home alright?
You were trying to hide your marriage and when you do this things do you think you will be able to do it?'my mind said.

Yeah....it is right.
I should stop doing such stuff from now onwards.
Yeah I will stare the floor instead......
I praised myself for the idea, because if I see him I couldn't control myself but admire him.

"Can you be alert?" Geetha said impatiently.

"What happened?" I asked as I didn't know why she is in bad mood.

"Nothing......the class is completed,I have been calling you by your name since 2 minutes.
And also stop staring jeeju so openly ....you are looking creepy." She said.
Even though she just whispered the last part.

I looked down in embarrassment......

"Okay now stop being a shy bride.
Come on let's go for lunch I am so hungry that I can swallow the earth." She said dramatically.

I nodded and we both went to have our lunch..after sometime even my friends joined me.

After lots of talking than eating we came out of the dining hall.
We directly went to classrooms as it was almost the time of starting.

I kept praying that the professor should come somewhat late.....because guys they lose their temper often on the latecomers.

We almost ran into the classroom as the professor was just around the corner.

As we sat he came inside the class.....I sighed in relief.

After the continuous lecturers for 3 and half hours today's college timing is over.

We all came out of the classroom......
Even Varun came along with us.

Why is he coming with us?

I mean I don't want to offend him or something.....but we still did not became like best buddies , we talk......mostly Geetha and Varun bickers which I witness quite patiently.

And we meet rarely after the college timings.

But I just kept quite as I don't want to offend him.

"Hey girls......let's chill in canteen alright?" Varun asked us cheerfully.

I thought I rest at home but when I remembered about last night......I thought it's better to stay here anyways I will be lonely there,If I go home all I will do is thinking and crying so why not??