chapter 127

Sadhvi's pov :

Truth or dare??? Akki questioned me with a smirk on her face. I am doomed that's for sure....

"Truth" I said meekly as I thought I will just get over it.

"Who are the top five cutest guys in our class? Rank them." She asked.

My eyes widened at that......I turned my head to look at Siddarth who has this frown adorned on his face.
I gulped and made a requesting face at Akki but she being she shook her head signalling I have no other choice.

"Varun.......Vikram , Arjun , Shravan.... May be that's it now don't nag me..." I said quickly.

She was smiling at I can see the intense glares Siddarth throwing towards me.

"Hey darling.....you think I am the cutest guy?? Thankyou for thinking so darling." Varun said with a smug expression.

I didn't know what to reply for that......I just smiled at him. I just hope this guy won't make my guy angry. He is already  jealous with him and now after this I.........Aish just leave it.

And the next few turns was Priya , Swapna and again Ravi sir. They all choose dares under akki's provocation.
And all the dates were very funny......

And next the bottle stopped at Geetha. She choosed truth.
"What's is the thing you badly wanted to hide from us? Reveal it." Akki said

Geetha seems to be perplexed by her words......
But soon she took a deep breath and said
"I...had my first kiss." She said and immediately grabbed a glass taking gulps from it.

I wonder if she is ok.....
Actually we friends share almost everything....but we kept a rule that we have to share our first kiss experience for sure with our friends....even I did it with Geetha.
But Geetha???? Whom did she kiss?
I thought she loved Adarsh right?

May be there are still things I need to know.

Soon the game resumed and it stopped at my dear husband. He said dare. So Akki asked
"If you could suddenly become invisible, what would you do?"

I turned to him for listening his answer....he gave me a look before saying

"I would beat the shit out the man I find annoying." He said darkly.

Did he just said that???
I gulped listening this. I know for sure that he meant Varun. Oh my god!!!!

Is he for real??? I think he is loosing his mind. Just because he is talking as a close friend he want to beat him?
Such a possessive husband!!!

And the next time the bottle was stopped pointing towards Adarsh.
I was waiting badly for it to happen. I want to question him......

Did he like Geetha or does he even know that Geetha loves him???
I want to question him if he know how badly is he affecting my friend.
So when Adarsh said truth I didn't even waited for a second.....I just asked what was running on my mind.

" Did you have feelings for anyone??" I said.
He looked at me as if he isn't expecting me to ask that.....but soon he nodded his head. I waited for him to continue but he just kept his mouth shut.
I frowned before asking "who is that??" I don't want my friend to suffer a heartbreak.

The mere thought of Siddarth having a crush on someone affected me alot. I couldn't even imagine what would happen if he brings a girl and introduce us saying that she is his girlfriend.
Geetha would be shattered.
How much ever she says she will forget him.....I can see in her eyes the pain she held while saying those words.
They also held the undying love for him  which will never fade away......
I just hope Geetha will be happy ultimately.

"I have already answered your one question." He said.
My eyes widened when he said that.
Akki who sat on my left snakes my arm saying
"I would have asked him a better question.....now see we lost the chance."

Even I think so......I should have properly thought before asking the questions.
But who would have thought that he would outsmart me.

I just pouted and lowered my head.......I should have asked a better one. I looked at geetha who had tears in her eyes.....which were threatening to fall down from her eyes.

Now all have completed their turns it was the time to go back home.
I wished I could have a talk with Geetha.....
But Akki dragged them all out of the house saying she don't want her boyfriend to be exhausted much while driving in more traffic as now it would be slightly better than later.

I sighed as I closed and locked the door coming to the dining table and cleaned the stuff quickly.

I washed all the dishes and collected all thetakeout boxes in a huge plastic cover....which can be easily disposable.

I sighed in relief as now I can peacefully sleep without any worries.

When I reached bedroom I was greeted with Siddarth who was seated like a king on the couch.

He looks different.....I mean he is unreadable.

I went towards him and sat beside him holding his hand. He gave me a look before turning his face away from me.

"What happened Siddarth??" I asked.

"Nothing....I thought you were the one angry at me??" He questioned back.

Ok....now I realised I was angry at me....but I forgot that. And I know it was silly thing to drag that topic. Let's just forget it.

"No....it's just I was worried about guests." I said.

"Ok let's leave that. What about Varun being the cutest guy??? I have already said I don't like him." He said with a frown on his face.
I so badly wanted to pinch his cheeks but I controlled myself from doing that.

"It was in our class. If they would have asked me who is the cutest guy to you....I would have said your name. You aren't in my class right?" I explained carefully and the thing is.... it is true. I would say the same if you ask me thousand times.

He snorted and said
"You should have said I don't find anyone cute other than my husband.......wait are you saying I am cute??? No baby.... I am handsome , sexy, hot and many other but not cute."
I chuckled listening to his exasperated speech.

"I find you cute....handsome, hot , sexy everything. And I love the everything that defines you." I said.

He had this winning smile on his face when I said that. I laughed seeing that.

Eventhough my husband is so possessive.......he is also like a kid who demands things. It just takes few words to cool him down.

He suddenly captured my lips for a kiss which took me in surprise.

I quickly closed my eyes and reciprocated to him.

******
Hey readers!!!!

Are you all fine? Please stay indoors as much as possible and now that the new strain is airborne it's spreading so fastly so I request you guys to take all thepreventive measures to eradicate it from our lives.

Get vaccinated as quickly as possible if you can register for it. And also spread awareness to your friends and family who doesn't know much about it.

And pray for the one who are struggling for their lives......hope they will resume their normal life quickly.

Stay safe guys.