chapter 41

Sadhvi's pov:

After the heart felt talk with Geetha I really felt better than before.....

I avoided using mobile,because i cant exit the group I joined due to the curiosity I held in Siddarth 's topic. It is like the only means I can get information about him......

Am I sounding like a creepy stalker???

I hope not.

And am niether comfortable with girls fawning over my husband. So I just stopped using it.

I spent my whole evening with my friends.... Talking to them, knowing about what was going on in their life.......

They said they were missing me. That was when I realized that I was so much into my life that I never realized I had a life myself other than a husband ,I had people who love me for what I was .....

I was really guilty. Because they are all I have in my life and I was ignoring them just because I can't answer them about my situation.

I was determined now that I will never ignore my friends. They are and will be my strength always.

And about Siddarth I don't want to think about him. I am gonna forget the fact that I am married.

We are just strangers and I don't know him.......

Yeah... I will do it. If we ever cross roads in college I will just ignore him. This is what he wanted right?

I will do that. I will not care about anything. I will just thank him for giving me a loving family......
Who love me unconditionally.

Today I slept without any negative thoughts running in my head.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alarm sound woke me up.
It was 7:30am.
I  got up from my comfy bed and ran into common washrooms taking my tooth brush.

As you expect from hostelers..... There will be very less members who are early risers....

Hey 7:30 is a lot early for hostelers....

My friends are what we call night owls..... It is not that they will not sleep to study, all they do is scrolling memes in instagram or binge watch the long legged Oppa 's Korean dramas.... feeling happy when they finally hold their hands in episode 10 or cry when they part from each other due to the atrocities of either villain or oppa 's mother.

Guys I am not against watching k dramas.... Because even I am a huge fan of them.
But for watching them I can't sacrifice my sleep which I love most.

Even I crush over oppas....
I follow them on instagram for gossips. I binge watch them. But I do it in free time. But these monsters do all night and whine in morning for being sleepy.

Sigh..... But they will never change.I have been seeing them from 2 years now. I know this much about them.

I  went to washroom and Didi my morning chores and had a bath.

I came out getting dressed in a simple light yellow kurthi which has some white thread work around neck. And wore white leggings.

I came to room and saw that they are busy searching dresses they were going to wear today.

"It is already 8:30.I expect you guys to have a quick shower. "I said.
I think they can sense the warning in my tone.

They all nodded obediently and ran out.

I sighed and grabbed a comb to do my hair.

After 10 mins of constant struggling I did my hair.

It is really a huge work to untangle my long hair.
Sometimes I wish I had shoulder lightly hair too.
Because with this hip length long hair I can't leave them open. If I do that
it will be my hell next day to untangle all the hair. Even if I left my hair open  I look like a ghost who came out of horror movies.

Not a joke guys.... It is the statement said my Geetha.
I laughed remembering the incident.

That day I came to room earlier than others.... Coz I had to apply oil to my hair.
I think you guys know how much of big task it is??

S OK I opened my hair and was busy applying oil.... That was when I heard a scream.
It was Geetha. She was looking at me with a horrified look on her face.
I asked what happened?

She said she came leaving Swapna and Akhila as I was alone in room. She was using mobile and was not paying much attention to surroundings. She opened the door and saw me with open hair from the corner of her eyes....

For one second she really thought I was ghost. So she screamed.... And that was when she realized that it was none other than me.......

For two days she was very cautious with me.... Because she had thought even if o was not a ghost a ghost may have possessed me.

Crazy right..... That is what I thought about her.

I was immersed in my thoughts that I didn't noticed all my friends are ready for the day.

We had our breakfast and went to hospital for postings.

It was a same regular day... Nothing special.

Afternoon we went to class  after lunch.

Varun was already there in the classroom.

It was something new.... I mean he usually comes just before the professor comes.
I went to our bench and sat. He smiled at me.

Which I returned politely....

"Had your lunch? "he asked in a gentle tone....

I wonder if Siddarth ever talks to me in this tone.

I reminded my self to not think about him.

"Yeah... What about you? "I asked him.

He nodded his head. And asked
"I heard you are from Vikarabad? "

I frowned because no one here in this city don't know about my native place. Because it is a small town which not many knows about it.

"Yeah... How do you know? "I asked unsurely....

"Oh... I just heard from our classmates. My maternal grandparents are from there.... I used to visit them when I was child. "he said animatedly.

I don't know how to carry on the conversation.....

"Oh.... "I was interrupted by our professor entering our classroom with a file in his hand.

On one side I was happy about him coming because I could escape from talking to Varun.... But on seeing a file I wondered what's that thing.....

Is it anything which I had to worry about?

******

What do you think it is guys??

Share your thoughts through comments.

Please vote and share the story.