chapter 75

Sadhvi's pov:

After having our breakfast we locked out apartment and sat in his car.

Did he buy a new car?

It was not his previous BMW.......

It was a Innova crysta.

It looked good too,but Priya said he liked his previous car so much so why he changed it?

"Umm... Siddarth...you brought a new car?" I asked him.

He looked confused.....

"I mean..... previously you were using another car." I continued.

"Oh...yeah. To be honest both were dad’s gifts for me. BMW was when I got a medical seat,he wanted to gift another car as I am graduating.....but I said I wanted a low profile car,so he brought this.
Didn't you liked this?"he asked.

"No no....I like this too. I was just curious. But now your old car will be of no use na....why don't you sell it?" I said.

Listening to this he laughed.....

I was like, what is there to laugh man?

I was staying the obvious......rather than  keeping that car in a garage we should sell it.......but that car is too good to leave.

I liked that car so much.....

"I kept it in our garage back at home......there is no need to sell it.

To be honest I brought this car for your sake. I usually use my bike everyday for my transport." He said.

"You even have a bike?" I asked him with a question mark face.

"Yeah....royal Enfield." He said.

"Then why did you brought this car?" I asked.

"You won't be comfortable in that.....I mean that's what I thought." He said.

"Siddarth I appreciate the fact that you are thinking about me......but you can just ask my opinion rather than thinking what I would feel or what my desicion would be." I said earnestly.

"Didn't you liked it?" He asked.

"I liked it....I have already said that.Its just we could have just used your bike....no need for a car.Its not like we roam around all the day.And to escape the traffic that would be the best idea " I said.

"Oh..my bad.i thought you may not be comfortable to sit on a bike with me.....you understand me right?" He said.

I was shocked will be an understatement......

What did he just said?

I would be uncomfortable to sit on a bike with him.

Then why the hell did he kissed me?

Did he thought about my comfort while kissing me?

Ok I agree that I too wanted it.....
But for the first time....it was even my first kiss.

When I said about my fantasy.....he even smirked,he did not even showed a sorry face to me.

This jerk......I just want to kill him with my own hands.

Let's leave about the old matters....

What about holding me tightly that I was plastered to his body in bed?

Bufooon,donkey,monster,devil,.....

Argh......why can't I remember more?

"What happened Sadhvi?" He asked.