Chapter 16

Sadhvi 's pov:

My dad left us in living room giving our space.

My mom said "Beta don't worry about cost and all. We have been saving up money for your marriage. So we have enough to get all the things you need. "

I said "OK mom as you said we will buy a pattu (silk) Saree but I really don't want more of that. "

We may as well buy any simple sarees or else some traditional dresses. They will be useful for me. And also don't waste more money on my marriage mom.I mean it when I say I want a simple wedding. "

She smiled in appreciation and said
"You really grown up very fast. It still feels like yesterday when I hold you for the first time in my arms. "

I said "Mom don't be so emotional..... I think Niyati auntie will not mind me coming here even after marriage. "

She said "Yes beta.... They are really good. Even after your dad said about them I was doubtful about the. You know that they are rich right?

I thought they will be arrogant and show off their money. But they proved me wrong. They are really down to earth. "

I hesitantly asked "Mom what about dowry? How can we arrange that in this short notice?"

My mom ruffled my hair and said "No beta.... They said they don't want anything as dowry. Their only request is to marry you with siddarth as soon as possible. "

And she continued "They even refused to let us spend money for wedding..... But we insisted that it's our only daughter 's marriage so let us bear the responsibility. So finally we decided we will conduct a small wedding ceremony with close relatives and we will offer only few sarees and jewelry as gifts for you. "

I felt thank full for them because they may not know about our situation.... But I know if they demanded dowry my dad would have taken money as loan from someone. I really don't want that.

I already feel lucky to be the daughter in law of Niyati auntie and Neeraj uncle.

My mom and I spoke for some more time and we left to our respective rooms.

It's been a long day....

I changed into my cute doraemon pajamas from the red Saree.

I turned towards the wall and saw that the time is already 6 :30

I wondered where Krishna went as I did not saw him after breakfast.

I asked my mom the same.
She said "You know na beta.....he is poor in mathematics. He is in 10th grade so your dad asked him to join tuition to improve himself. Today is the first day. "

I just said "OK......

Mom can I invite my friends to marriage? "

She said "Of coarse you can invite..... You can even invite your school classmates. "

I said "I have not said about my marriage to Akhila and Swapna..... But I think Geetha will come. "

She didn't said anything other than an okay.

I left to my room and opened my mobile.

I searched through the call log and hesitantly dailed Swapna 's number.

After some time she lifted the call and said
"Hello.... Savi darling.!"

I said "Hello Swapna. "

She said "what's special.... You called? "

I just said " Nothing special just thought about you and called. Is it wrong? "

I was having a battle going on in my mind whether to inform her about my marriage or not.....