chapter 65

Sadhvi's pov:

"Will you dance with me?" Varun asked me once again......

God....I have already said that I don't know how to dance ,why can't he just leave me alone.

I looked at him.....he is still looking at me holding his hand out for me stubbornly.

Many bystanders are looking at us.
I don't want him to be embarrassed so I gave my hand to him hesitantly.

"When I said I don't know dancing I was quite serious." I once again warned him.

Yesterday I was laughing thinking about how partners stomps their feet on others while dancing.......but it seem Varun had to face it today.

I just hope I don't step on his shoes frequently.

I took deep breath as if it increases my confidence.......

As long as I don't embarrass myself I am fine with it.

I should pay attention to myself ,I kept changing myself.

He took me to the middle of the hall.

"Hmmm... Varun we can dance where we are not noticeable to many right? I don't want to embarrass myself." I said in a low tone so that only he can hear me.

"Don't worry Sadhvi....loosen up. And just follow my lead ok?" He said.

I nodded my head still feeling hesitant.

He kept my left hand on his shoulder and place his hand on my lower back....he hold my other hand in his.

I kept looking down as I don't want to step on his shoes.....

I tried imitating his steps......in which I terribly failed.

If it was an exam I would have failed scoring zero.....

I stepped on his feet quite a times.......I know Varun is the centre of attraction. I don't want to make a fool out of myself so I cleared my throat to grab his attention.

He looked questioningly at me.

"Varun.....umm...I think I had danced enough..... I mean...I am tired..." I said trying to not offend him in anyway.

I saw in movies when girls say no to boys ....it hurts their male ego most of the times. I don't want to lose such a good friend.

I think I did the best he smiled at me and left his hold on me.

He really is a good person.....even when we are dancing he never made me feel uncomfortable.

I smiled back at him and left quietly passing through many dancing couples.

I went to the counter and grabbed a glass of plain water.

I looked at others.....Akki was dancing with Ravi sir.....just in the evening she was angry at him and throwing tantrums.
Now she was clinging to him as if her life depends on him.

I laughed myself and saw somewhat shocking thing.

I mean Geetha was dancing with Aadarsh sir.

She maintains distance with male species most of the time as her family is same as mine. Never supports love and all.

I think it was the first time I am seeing with a boy. I should enquire her about this matter.

I was just talking to myself....I thought why not leave this place for sometime.......yeah first I will go for washroom and then chill out in garden.

I nodded as if agreeing to my plan.

I discreetly left the hall and moved into the direction of washroom. I don't want to catch Ria's attention tonight.

Why do I suddenly feel like escaping from a pyscho lover.

I laughed at my own joke.

All the corridor is so empty......I can hear my own footsteps echoing....maybe all are fully engrossed in dancing.

Just I was about to open the washroom's door I felt some one’s hand on my other hand.

Suddenly I felt frightened.

But before even I could react to it the owner of the hand grabbed me and started walking somewhere without loosening his hold on my hand.

I nervously tried to observe his features but I couldn't see him properly.....as the lighting was so dim and even he was walking so fast.....I was literally running behind him.

But I felt him somewhat familiar....

Wait......isn't be Siddarth?

What is he doing here at this time?

And where on the earth is he taking me.....all are here. I don't want to take any chances.

Already I had enough in my plate because of this Ria....I don't want to add another.

These all things were going on my head that I didn't even noticed that I was now in an empty classroom.

Just I was about to raise my head to look at him properly his hold on my hand tightened and then suddenly he pinned me to the wall.

My heart beat is at it's peak.......I can even hear my own heart beat.....
I wonder if he too can hear it.

I think my heart is going to come of my chest.
Why is it so tachycardiac?

Why is it beating so fast just because he is holding my hand....... it's not like he did something.

Is his heart also beating hard against his chest like mine?

I was in a dazed state thinking all these things that I did not even noticed that we are too close to each other.

My breath hitched seeing his so close to me.

There was just an inch of distance between us.

I don't even know am I feeling.
I am processing all these things

May be I am shy because I was never this close to someone.

Gathering my courage I raised my head to look at him.....which I was wanting to do since I came inside the room ,but was busy in my own dreamy world.

He had a frown on his brows and even his eyes are narrowed.

What happened to him?

Is he angry on something.......if he is angry on something why did he bring me here.

Don't tell me he is angry on me?

No no why will he be.....I never did something which will anger him as long as I think.

Did I offend him any way?

Suddenly I felt his hand raising my chin.....

I didn't even realised I lowered my head.....

I was raising my eyelids to see him suddenly he  pressed his lips on mine.........

To be continued....

*****

Hey guys.....I don't even know what to say....

Many are requesting #sidvi  moments but I was quite hesitant about that.

I never wrote any romantic scenes in my life  and it is my first time writing a book .

I don't know if I do well......please bear with me.May be I can improve in the coming days.