chapter 124

Sadhvi's POV :

After reaching home......the whole evening I was busy with cleaning the rooms.

After much persuasion I sent Siddarth to bring groceries.....he was being such a kid. He didn't want to go alone was asking me to accompany him.
But I had much work back at home how can I go with him so I firmly declined.
He grumpily went out leaving me alone in at the home.

After sometime he came back but I rushed inside washroom to have a bath as I feel like stinking badly because of  the mess I have just cleaned.

I came back wearing my pyjamas as I will be home the whole day.....

He was sitting on the couch while scrolling the phone with one hand and the other was spread widely across the couch. He was looking devilishly handsome. I was just looking at him.......
I came to the world listening to the loud throat clearing sound.

I lowered my head in embarrassment.......did I just got caught while checking him out????
Why should I just stare at him so mindlessly......i should atleast make sure no one is looking at me. I mentally scolded myself.

"What were you looking at baby???" He asked while a a constant smirk playing on his lips.
He carelessly threw his mobile on the bed and started walking towards me.
I moved a step back as he came forward.
I gulped at the scene that was right in front of my eyes.....

How can I not???? When my handsome husband was trapping me between him and the wall.

My breath hitched when I felt the cold wall touching my back......eventhough there was a layer of clothing on me I still shivered when I felt his breath right below my ear......it was grazing my neck.......
I stilled in my place as I know any movement from me results in him kissing my neck.....
Okay!!!pecking it. But I don't think he will just stop by pecking. He surely is a naughty one.

I blushed at my own thoughts.......
Suddenly I felt a pair of lips landing on my already reddened cheeks making it impossible for me to control my blush.

"I like seeing you blush. And I love that it is because of me baby....." He said looking directly into my eyes.
I bit my lips hearing it......I was nervous.

"Why are you so quite baby???" He said.
And I was like why is he asking something so obvious??

And in no time I heard a chuckle escaping from his mouth.
"You are so adorable Sadhvi....." He said.
My heart skipped a beat hearing him calling my name and it was so smoothly rolling from his tongue.......

I love when he call me Baby.......but I still want to hear my name sometimes......because it's....it's so nice and he is such a treat to eyes and when he calls me I feel like I won a lottery.
Ok!!! May be I should stop fangirling my husband for sometime and focus on him directly......

"Don't think about other things when I am with you." He warned me while holding my waist tightly.

I looked at him with a shocked expression........I was thinking about him all the while.
He is thinking I was lost somewhere???

"I...I was wondering about you." I said quickly as I don't want him to misunderstand me when I was literally drooling over him.
And I aslo know how it feels when you are with your certain someone and he or she was thinking about others.....

'I read it in a novel where a wife was cheating on her husband and then the female lead comes as a saviour of him. I killed that woman atleast thousand times in my mind.' I thought.

"About me??? Can I ask what?" He asked me.
'what should I say ??? I like my name rolling from your mouth???' I thought.
Immediately my mind cut me off saying
' you sound like a creep."

So I said
"I like hearing my name from you." Instead.

He smirked and leaned more towards me.
I tried to move back but I couldn't as I was already plastered to the wall from god knows how much time.

"Same as me....even I like it when you call me Siddarth." He whispered near my lips.
I held my breath as I watched him near me. Our lips were brushing eachother when he said that.
He looked into eyes and I closed my eyes as I couldn't bear the intensity with which his eyes was watching me.
Within few seconds I felt his lips landing on me and his one hand tightening his hold on me and helding me impossibly closed to me and his other hand was holding my nape firmly.
After overcoming from the surprise......yeah it was a surprise not a shock as I felt happy  when he kissed me.
I tried to kiss him too.....I want him to feel the same thing j am feeling rightnow when he is kissing me like I am the most important one and precious to him.
Even I want him to know that no one can ever replace his place in my heart.
Hell yes!!!! I love him more than I love myslef or anything in this world.

He parted from the kiss when I pecked his lips....and looked straight into my eyes.

' Did I do something wrong?? Why did he stop?' was the first question my brain screaming but I didn't asked him.  I just stared right into his intense grey eyes.

"Your kissing skills seemed to be improved. But you need to work harder baby....." He said and without waiting for my response he started kissing me.......biting and sucking my lips.

Even I tried to reciprocate it.....through it was sloppy I think I am better than before as my husband said.

He didn't left him until my lips turned numb and I was gaping for air........I was punching his chest with my fist for him to move which he finally did after long time.
I was taking deep breathes to normalise my breathing while he leaned to me.....now we are standing with forehead plastered together.

I glared at him as I slapped his arm.
He chuckled and held my palm.
Looking straight into my eyes he kissed my knuckles making me go all red.

"I couldn't control when you kiss me back me baby.....I would do it every time." He declared quite shamelessly.
"You are so bad....." I said agitatedly.
"Bad???" He asked raising his brows.
"Ok....naughty!!!!" I said pushing him and sat on the couch after walking towards it.

"Ok baby......I invited all. They will be here on Saturday evening." He said.

All my anger....ok fake anger on him dissipated as quickly as it came as I clapped excitedly.
"Ok then....I will call my friends too." I said.

He nodded.

"Siddarth you wait here.....I will cook some food." I said.
But he said
"Let's cook it together." I nodded as it will be really fun.
We both cooked food while he was clueless in doing someworks that I had to teach him that.
And that whole day we were busy teasing eachother and our home was filled with the laughter......

****
Vote.Share.Comment