chapter 32

Sadhvi's pov:

We both talked for a while because we did not have any classes today in morning.

We just have to go for labs afternoon.

I helped Geetha in unpacking.

We saw that it was already 11.....

We arranged our books which are necessary for afternoon classes.

That was when our devils arrived.
Devils aka Swapna and Akhila.

They came running to us and threw their bags and was about to jump on me and Geetha.... I dodged them quickly not wanting to die so fast in their hands.

Poor Geetha was suffocating with their tight holds on her.

Great Savi..... You escaped.

I praised myself for having quick reflexes.

Akhila turned to me and pouted indicating she is upset with me.

I showed her my best puppy eyes.....

And that's it she melted like chocolate.

I really have to thank God for giving me such a good puppy eyes..... Because once I show them my friends will be ready to do anything I say.

She said
"Savi you are really forgetting us........you have only called us once. What were you doing by the way to stay that busy? "

I was nervous.... As you know I am about to lie.

"No akki all I did was eating and sleeping..... But you know mom scolded me for using my mobile so I haven't used it while I was in house. "

I convincingly said.

I am afraid of my parents. And she know that that is what I am taking advantage of now.

"OK now don't show your puppy dog eyes...... I have forgiven you. "She said as of she was granting me a life time wish.....

Even I acted together by bowing as if she is the diety and I am her follower.

"Goddess ....thankyou so much for your forgiveness...... Otherwise I would have rotten in hell"i said sarcastically.

She scoffed and said

"Hey Geetha, Swapna.... Did you guys saw her? I have forgiven her so easily and she is being sarcastic with me.

No way she should behave like this with me.

I am to be blamed. Now I have taken my forgiveness back.

You have to earn it. Good luck for that "she scoffed and said.

God why did I have such a big mouth. You should just stitch it up.....

She already forgave you yet you were sarcastic with her.

Now face the consequences.

I know.....her favorite ice cream will do the magic.

We four friends have our love for ice cream in common.

Even if I'm not a sweet person I can't say no for ice cream...... Chocolate ice-cream to be specific.

"Ice cream treat tomorrow..... "I exclaimed wishing she will forgive me.

Anyways I have promised Geetha an ice cream in holidays....

So I thought why not we all go and enjoy....

I can see that everyone's face lit up.

Akki opened her mouth to protest against my idea but shut her mouth almost immediately.

May be she thought she will miss it if she says anything.
Good for her.

We all spoke about our holidays....

More like Swapna and Akhila talked we both listened to them keenly.

They spent most of the time together..... As Akhila 's parents were on a business trip, she was staying at Swapna 's.

I have always wanted to have a girls night out at others home.
But guess what I am not that lucky.

Again......what can I hope for when my parents are so conservative and orthodox.

I sighed and opened my mobile to see the time.

It was already 12:30......

"Hey guys.... Saw the time? Come let's go for lunch..... We will be late for classes in afternoon. "I said getting up from the bed.

Soon we all packed our bags and checked twice.... As it will be a problem in labs to ask someone if we forget anything. We have very strict professors...... And also it will be our first day of college in 3rd year.

I still feel like I am in my 2nd year....
I mean in school after every grade we used to get holidays for nearly one month....

Now we got one week of holidays and we got to be happy with that.

We may grow up but our need for holidays never ends.....
Even if I become an old hag........

We all left for hostel mess and had our lunch.

As you know in hostel we doesn't tasty food. We got to be happy with the second rice and dal everyday.

Even we had the same and was about to live when a voice stopped me.

"Bhabhi had your lunch? "it was Priya who came with her group of friends....

Oh shit I have forgotten to inform priya about our deal of keeping secret.

What if she spills it here...

I have not informed my friends yet.

If they came to know like this they will literally kill me.

I have covered all the symbols of marriage on me.

I mean my Thali is under my dress collar.... I covered my toe rings with socks and shoes. I did not applied any vermilion today.

And when it comes to mehendi... Anyone till now have not questioned me about it.
You know.... As girls we apply mehendi casually also....

I will just say that to them.

My thoughts interrupted when Swapna raised a question...

"Bhabhi?? Who is the Bhabhi here? "

"Bhabhi.... I think you have to check your ears with doctor. She have not said Bhabhi.... She just asked about my lunch.Am I wrong Geetha? "I said signalling Geetha to help me cover the situation.

I requested Priya folding my hands when no one was watching me signalling her to play along....

"Yeah.... I just asked about Akka's lunch. "Priya said once again.

"Yeah I ate priya.... You don't worry about me and go have lunch with your friends. "I send her off.

I heaved a sigh in relief....

For today.... I am safe.

God I wonder how I will manage this situation.....

I do not know how many lies I have to tell to everyone to just hide the fact that I am married.

I just hope I am not doing anything wrong.