chapter 130

Sadhvi's pov :

I woke up listening to the alarm sound. I still have to do household chores and then get ready for hospital.
Yeah hospital...not college.
You see??I grew up...
Haha...using grew up term for me is making me laugh.

Ok first let me fill you up with what all happened in my life.

After our first anniversary me and Siddarth were like inseparable.
The next day when I said my friends about my confession and all they were teasing me like hell.
They never expected me to do all these things.
But what can I do when I get a Dumbo as a husband. Ok I agree I love that Dumbo though he never express his feelings out.
But as the days goes on I can feel his care and love towards me even in the single word that he utters. He manages to make me go gaga around him with small actions...which mean a lot for me.

After six months Siddarth got a PG seat in a reputed college in Andhra Pradesh... But the thing is he has to go far away from us for atleast 2 years.
It's not like vishakapatnam is near to Hyderabad so we can go and visit eachothers every weekend. Even if we wanted to...we will be tired with our own schedules. We too need rest right.
How much ever I am happy for my husband that he got placement in his dream course...I am sad for myself too.
But I don't want to stop him. It's his career. And even I need to study right??

So after two months he went to vishakapatnam for his studies and I was left alone here.
Ok not left alone. Mom and dad asked me to stay with them but the daily journey will be a lot tiring...our home is far from the college. So I again joined our friends in the hostel which they were very happy.

They say I am not spending enough time with them for the past two months. But how can I when I know my husband will be going far away. I don't even know when I would see him again. It's not like we arekids we get a lot of holidays. Shit we don't even get any holidays other than weekends.

Even though we called eachother daily...talked what we did everday I still missed him.
I missed when I wake up and realise that there is no need to cook breakfast as I am not with Siddharth like the past six months. He is far...
I missed when I unconsciously try to try him at night only to realise he is not beside me and will not take me to his arms. I miss our goodbye kisses everyday. I miss our facetiming with mom and dad. If I continue to say it makes a huge list.

Even when he is far away from me he never failed to keep eyes on my studies...as I say he's like my father in that topic. So even I payed more concentration on studies. Even roaming around without him making me sad...so I stopped going out much. All the places reminded me of the memories we made together.
And then after 3rd year exams everyone was serious about studies. I mean grabbing a Pg seat is like getting a Kohinoor as gift. It's as precious as that for medical students.
So the whole year was quite busy for me...I didn't even visited home much. But thankfully mom understood my priorities and never stopped me from doing anything I like.
I didn't even realize how one  and half years (approximately) completed...and now I was at home...in our bedroom looking at Siddarth's childhood photos.
I was missing him a lot these days. It was better when I was in college as even I didn't get enough time. But now when I am in home every thoughts were revolving around him.
He just visited once after he went to his higher studies. He is so determined regarding his studies which I admire a lot in him. But during that time I was having exams so he didn't came to meet me. I was so mad at him for not meeting me but then he convinced me with his words that it's for my best. And I should not be deviated during studies.
I sighed...he is so stubborn and he never listens to me.
I am missing him like hell. I just want to abandon all the things and go meet him, hug him and stay there forever.

Suddenly I got a thought. I liked it so much so I ran towards mom and said the whole thing. Even she agreed instantly making me smile widely.
So then I called Siddarth and said
"Siddarth I want to do internship from where you are studying."
I thought he would be happy but he said that it will be difficult...as the doctors from here are not familiar to me. And also the environment will be different and friends...
But why can't he realize that I need him and he will be with me so I can face everything
As much as cliche it may sound it is a fact to me. So I didn't agreed with him like I do everytime. I stubbornly said I will only study there. As mom already agreed it wasn't much of a difficulty to make dad agree. Only the problem here was Siddarth. Soon even he didn't objected me... May be be thought it was waste of time to make me understood when I am this stubborn but I couldn't care less.
So after exactly one month I was here waiting in vishakapatnam railway station with my luggage for Siddarth to pick me up. Soon we both climbed inside the car...the whole journey was silent. He didn't utter a word and even I am feeling awkward. To see my husband who is mad at me after one and half year approximately.
After twenty minutes of journey we stopped Infront of huge buildings...they were apartments. He silently took my luggage and walked inside the building and I followed him cluelessly. It was a small yet cozy house...not like our previous apartment. It was somewhat bigger compared to this. But it's looking so nice.
He kept all my luggage in our bedroom and said"he needs to go hospital." And without waiting for my response he left. I was now alone in his house...I felt sad.
But I reassured myself that everything will pass.
So when he came home evening I tried to talk to him but he ignored. In all these days how I have craved to be his arms. And now even when we are close we are distant.
I so wanted to discuss about my life. In one week I have to start going to hospital... But he badly ignored me.
I tgough he would shower me with kisses when he will see me after these many days but he did not even hugged me.
I was sad and alone...but when mom called I said that everything was alright. I know it will be after his anger cools down.
So even after one week he was still in his cold demeanour. I tried talking to him but he ignored me wholly.
Even the people here are nice. Now that I didn't feel any need to hide that I am married I didn't hide away that from my new friends... i.e Keerthana and Kiran.
They both are couple...and they are nice people who befriended me. Eventhough I am a third wheel they didn't mind to be with me. So even I stayed with them.
I heard that even here Siddarth got a huge fan following...but I know he is always mine. So I choose to ignore all that. Thankfully I met Adarsh sir in canteen. He came to me and  talked to be about his life here. He looked like a lifeless being... I so wanted to confess that my best friend is in love with him but I stopped myself as I don't want to betray her when the past one year she was trying her level best to move on. I don't want to mess up with her life.
He said
"Sid looks upset...have a good talk with him." So I explained the whole scenario to him. He said that what Siddarth said was right and If I badly wanted to see him I could have just said it out directly without being stubborn. But it already happened...no use of crying over spilled milk. So that evening I planned to listen out his side too.