chapter 55

Sadhvi's pov:

After he left my friends were going on teasing me.

"Oh my..... Savi you are really lucky to have our jeeju"Geetha says.

I know that..... But to hear it from another is making me shy.

So I just lowered my head in an attempt to cover my blush. If they sees me blushing they will be after me like literally.....

"Yeah...... Did you see him defending Savi. For a second I thought it was a scene from television series where hero rescues heroine from the nasty villain. "Swapna said.

"It was so cool...... If I didn't have my darling already.... I would have started pursuing jeeju. "Akki said.

I frowned my brows at her statement.
Did she just said she will chase my husband?

'Dream on...... I will break your legs before even you can do that. 'my mind said evilly.

I completely agree with that.....

I slapped her arm .....as she still had a dreamy expression on her face.

"Don't tell me you are jealous  of Akki Savi..... "Geetha said.

I scoffed and said
"Me.... And jealous. Never. "I said with attitude.

"But it looks like you are jealous. And don't even try to deny it. "Akki said.

"I think your darling will be the one who is jealous once he comes to know about your liking for my husband. "I said while and evil smirk is plastered on my face.

She gasped..... Akki is all daring and dashing. I think she is only afraid of her jealous darling.

"Hey..... I have no liking for your husband.... My heart and the complete me is filled with my baby. It has no place for anyone. "She said cheekily.

"Yeah...... Right that is the reason you said you will pursue my husband. "I stated..... May be there is a hidden anger in me or may be I am jealous.

"Hey Savi forget it...... It's just that the situation was so dreamy. Don't let Ravi know about this. If he learns it.....it will be my last day. "She requested.

"What will Ravi sir do? "I asked her in concern I mean she was requesting me so much.....

She did not said anything but started blushing so much that her face resembled a tomato.

Swapna smirked and said

"She does not want to say and spoil you both little girls. "pointing towards me and Geetha.

Now I am really curious.....

"I am not a little girl anymore. To be exact I am senior to all of you in the relationship department now. "I said cheekily.

"OK OK....... I think he is give her a pleasurable punishment. "Swapna said.
As soon as she said that, Akki slapped her arm and became even more red.

I think what ever Swapna said was true......

But pleasurable punishment??
Is it the adult things...... Oh God..

Now I realized why she was blushing like hell.

I cleared my throat to easy the tension....

"OK guys..... Come let's resume our work. "I said.

We all walked towards the classroom we just left.

As soon as we entered we can still see the Ria and her gang.

Vanilla and Tina were literally trying to kill me with their glares. And the others that is Maya and Pooja were busy consoling the crying Ria.

I turned my head and started walking ahead trying to ignore them all.

We started doing our left over work in making the invitations.

But Vani and Tina came towards us.

"You bitch.... Because of you my friend is crying. "she said.

Before even i could answer
"And vice versa.... My friend cried a while ago"akki said.

"So what..... She is just a poor shit. How can she be compared with ria"she said with a smug expression.

I am now angry...... I think she is a good friend...... Because she is caring for her friend. But that does not mean she can degrade others.

"Oh really..... But why do we think that your friend is bullshit "angry Swapna said.

"Mind your words you bitch...... Ria 's father is a millionaire but I don't think we can say the same about her father. "Tina said.

"So what...... Will she eat the money?

Or may be she eats..... That is the reason for her shitty brain. "Geetha said.

Now they both really seems to be angry.....

"You are a bitch who separated my friend from her love. "Vanilla said angrily.

Swapna scoffed and said
"I don't think they were  lovers to get separated in the first place. She was the one who shamelessly announced it to all that they were in relation. "

"you..... "vanilla pointed her finger at Swapna. May be she is lost at words.

"And also like Siddarth said Sadhvi is his sister 's dear friend. I don't think  you guys want to offend Siddarth anymore. "Akki spoke.

They seem to loss at words....... So they just glared at us and left.

Suddenly Tina turned and said
"Don't think it's over...... We will definitely get back at you. "

I am now somewhat afraid...... What does she mean by getting back at us.

They were the ones who celebrate after us. They was at fault....not us.

And even now when we just ignored them they came and started the argument.

I know even my friends said the mean things to them but it was only because of them.

They can do whatever they want with me but I don't want my friends in trouble because of me.

Will they pay someone to beat us up.
I mean they can do that....... They are all the spoil brats of their millionaire dads.
My one month's pocket money will be their one day's.

I just hope I have not landed my friends in trouble.
They can even bully me..... I will not say anything than they do something to my friends.

They are like my family.

I think my friends senses my fear...... They all hugged me.

"Don't worry Savi.... They can't do anything to us. Because Ria likes jeeju. If she do something she might think she will lose jeeju who was never hers. "Swapna said.

"Yeah don't worry..... We have many by our side OK. If I say these things do you think jeeju and Ravi will stay silent. No right? So don't worry.... "Akki tried to cheer me up.

Even Geetha signs me to smile .

I smiled and said
"You know guys..... I am really grateful to have you in my life. I am so thankful. "

*****

Hey guys.... Did you liked the chapter.

Vote. Share. Comment

I really think Sadhvi is lucky to have such a nice and supporting friends. Do you also think so?