Chapter 15

Sadhvi's pov:

Priya kept teasing me about her brother who will be my husband in two days.

I badly wanted to ask her about her brother 's details.
Hell..... I don't even know his name.

But I kept my mouth shut as I know she will tease me to no end.

My mom and dad are talking to aunt and uncle regarding the wedding preparations.

My mom said "Let's continue the discussion after our lunch " while getting up from sofa.

And after that we all stood up and followed her to the dining table.

We all sat together. My mom prepared  chicken biryani as we have guests.

I fully paid my attention to my food. After eating we all settled on sofa.

Aunties asked me " Sadhvi beta.... I just want to ask how you want to be your marriage? "

I looked at mom she blinked signalling me to answer that question.

"Auntie I  just want a simple wedding with few friends and family. "

She smiled and said "You can always demand things.... You know it will be a once in lifetime thing. "

I smiled and said "No auntie.... I'm really fine with it. Auntie why don't we conduct wedding in a temple?"

She said " OK beta I respect your decision but I want to say that if you want anything don't hesitate to say. Understand? "

I am liking her already......

OK auntie I said and smiled brightly.

She said "Always keep that smile on your face.... You look beautiful with that smiling face. "

I nodded my head.

Elders again started their discussion.

Getting bored I poked Priya's arm.

She raised her eyebrow at me.

I signalled her towards my room.
She nodded and said "Mom dad I want to see Bhabhi's room. "

This girl..... Why is she calling me bhabhi again and again.

I said nothing.

They said OK so we both stood from our seats and went into my room.

As soon as we entered my room she started observing everything.
I really got conscious of that.
I mean my room is not really clean. From last two days I haven't cleaned it. So I know it's all messed.

So I just scratched my head in embarrassment.

She laughed and said your room is beautiful bhabhi.

Now I said " You can call me Akka as you used to call before. "

She passed a teasing smirk and said " Then you were not my brother's wife.... "

I was red in embarrassment.

She said " Oh God Bhabhi  I never knew that you blush this much.... You are looking so cute right now. I just want to click a picture of you and send it to my dear brother. "

I glared at her.

We both sat on my bed.

I finally asked her something that was eating my head.

"What is your brother's name? "

She gave me 'are you serious look'

I just nodded.

She sighed and said " Siddarth.....my brother's name. "

I mentally pronounced it.... It is such a beautiful name.

She clicked her fingers in front of my eyes and said " Bhabhi you can come out of your dream world "

I just glared and asked, Is he studying 4th year?

Because as far as I know Priya  once said that her brother is my super senior.

He is Ravi sir's classmate.

That reminded me of handsome stranger who is also in same class.

I may feel awkward seeing my husband and crush together.

I shook my head erasing these silly thoughts.

I don't know why my thoughts are always ending at the handsome stranger.

Is it more than a crush??

Do I like him?

Oh my God I should stop thinking about him. I'm getting married I should forget about him. What if Siddarth get knows about my crush.

They may be friends as they are in the same class...... It will be really awkward. And also this may sow discord in their friendship.

I should really stop having unholy thoughts on handsome stranger.

Priya said "Bhabhi... We're are you lost??...... And answer for your question is my brother is going to complete 4th year in six more months. "

I said " Oh OK... Yeah where is your house.... I mean i know that you are from Hyderabad. I don't know exact place. "

She said "Bhabhi our home is in Secunderabad. As you already know, it is far from our college. We both I mean me and Bro lives in hostel it self. "

I said "Okk...... "

I was about to say something, my mom interrupted me.

She came to my room to call us out.

We both went to living room and sat beside our parents.

Dad said "As you all know marriage is a day after tomorrow. It will be held at the temple as you said.Tomorrow we will go for shopping your clothes and jewellery. "

I just nodded my head....

I had this doubt that how am I going to prepare all the things in a day..... I mean i had to buy a Saree and all its matching accessories. And also who will stitch my blouse in this such short notice.

But I decided to say nothing.

I raised my head and saw all my family are full of smiles.

Auntie said "Sadhvi.... Meet you tomorrow beta. I will convince that son of mine to come with us tomorrow. He is really a tough nut to crack. " she scoffed while saying that.

I smiled at my cute mother in law......

They all said good byes and left to their house. I came to living room and sighed in relief. Meeting went well than what I have imagined.

My mom came near me and she really seems to be excited about tomorrow.

She said "Have you thought anything about your Saree for wedding? "

I said "Mom I don't want an extravagant one..... I can adjust with the simple one. "

But she said "Beta....We planned to have a grand wedding for you.... As you can see it can can never happen..... At least we will have a costly silk (kanjeewaram pattu) Saree. "

I said in doubting tone.... "But Amma it will be really costly"

I can see through the corner of my eyes that my dad left us alone.

.
.
.
.

To be continued