chapter 97

Sadhvi's pov :

I was so happy today.......as I planned the before day , Siddarth was ok with it and also invited his gang for enjoying with us.

I just hope it turns out well and not become some awkward dinner because we all are still not well acquainted.

Anyways let's hope for the best.

Today after my classes were over I dragged all my friends to home with me.

They were saying that they will come after sometime but I was too stubborn to listen them......
Come on guys I will be bored in home as Siddarth already said that they will reach by 7 in the evening.

And also Geetha can help me with some stuffs.....I can't hope that from Akki and Swapna.
Because I wonder sometimes that Akki may have inbuilt destruction tendency as she mostly spoils every single work when she comes to help me......

After bearing the traffic for early 45 minutes we were home.

"See guys it was best that I dragged you.....you would have reached even late if you came later." I said.

They nodded at my statement and started looking around the surroundings.....
"What are you guys looking at so animatedly?" I asked.

"I have been imagining your house since yesterday........now when I finally came here I am so freakingly excited." Akki almost jumped in excitement while saying this.

I shook my head at her childishness.

Soon we all reached the apartment.

As soon as I opened the door they nearlypushed me aside while going inside.
Why are they so excited????

They were seeing everycorner of the house.....it is looking like they came here for some inspection!!!

"What will you guys have??" I asked them.

"What Savi!!!!! You aren't even showing us your home when it is the first time we visited you.....is this how you treat guests?????" Akki exclaimed dramatically.

"What were you guys doing until now??? You are looking right?" I said and shook my head in disapproval leaving them all alone in living room.

I came to kitchen, grabbed some cooldrinks from kitchen and served them all with those.

Now we all were settled on sofas and enjoying our drinks......

"Sadhvi.....is there any work left??? Let me help you with those." Geetha asked me.

I know she will ask me...

She is such a sweetheart!!!!

"Yeah....there is. We will do it after sometime." I said.

After our usual chatting session....which today was all filled about this locality, neighbors and this house and stuff.

Both Akki and Swapna was watching their favourite show on TV so me and Geetha came to kitchen to cook food for the night.

Geetha helped me with all the chopping so today my work was done really quickly.

I made some rotis with paneer and chicken biryani for the dinner.
I hope they all will like the food.

When we came out of the kitchen we are greeted with the crying Akki and Swapna.

They were crying over an emotional scene where hero was compulsed to breakup with heroine due to their differences.

I shook my head helplessly and said
" Guys are you planning to stay like that for the night??"

They looked like didn't follow me...so I repeated
"Have you looked at yourselves in mirror??? You look like ghosts. No need to say the same for me because I already know I am looking like one.
No plans to change outfits tonight???"

They looked at them selves and at me.

And then they all together said
" Yeah.....but we don't have one."

"Chill guys.....you can choose mine may be???" I asked them.
They immediately stood up saying
"Come let's go and choose then.!!!!!"

I filled them to bedroom and opened my wardrobe which was fully filled with all types of clothes.

When I went to home recently mom made me buy even the modern outfits which I don't. She said you have to wear them at occasions too.....but now I think they all can wear some.

"What are you wearing??" Geetha asked me.

"To be honest I haven't decided yet.....will you help me selecting the one???" I asked her.

"Guys listen.....I am thinking why don't we wear saree??? I mean it tough to handle them I know that.
But now only we are here.....we all can wear them with out much discomfort.
It's ok if you don't like it but please do consider it." Geetha said.

I looked at Akki and Swapna to read their reactions.....they are like modern girls, I wonder if they are ok with it???

"I am ok with it....I can surprise my baby wearing a sexy saree." Akki fanned herself.

" Then even I can wear that....I think it will just be is and jeeju's friends so it's not a big deal." Swapna said.

After that we all choosed the sarees for us. Akki wore a purple colour saree which was netted and she is looking really sexy asshe said before.

Swapna wore a plain grey satin saree with black sequined blouse.

Geetha was in deep blue saree with black blouse.and finally I am in my wine red coloured netted saree with black embroidery blouse.

Actually it was our little deal that we all will wear black blouses tonight......
Like a dresscode may be????

It was almost 7:15.....so I went and cleaned all the mess is there is any....as I don't want Siddarth friend to feel like coming into a dump yard.

I have lighted the scented candles in the dining room to create the serene ambience in there.

I have already planned all the things we will do tonight....with the help of our legendary Akki.

Only she thinks crazy among us.

Just then I heard a door bell......I looked at myself before going and opening the door.

As soon as I opened I was greeted with his 3 friend and Siddarth himself who stood all proud in his red shirt and black trousers.

I already know he wore red.....that was the reason I choosed it.

I wanted to see his reaction.....from which I was quite satisfied.

He looked at me surprised and was literally oogling at me infront of his friends........

*****
Hey guys.....I hope you liked the chapter? Basically there is nothing much in this chapter....I know that.
I promise to write an entertaining one.

Till then I hope you all will support me through your votes and comments.