chapter 122

Sadhvi's pov :

I ran from our room.....I was breathing heavily when I reached garden.

Mom was watering plants.....I went to her and said
"Mom let me help you..."
"No need of that , just talk with me. I have been missing you." She said.
I smiled as I walked along with her and said
"Even I was missing you mom. You know how excited I was when Siddarth said we will go to home???
My bad.....he took me there." I said with a sad smile adorning on my face.

After seeing my sad expression she turned towards me and said
"Beta.....can I say something??" But without waiting for my answer she continued talking.
"You should just let go of all your sadness caused by your parents. They are good people but I can say firmly that they weren't good parents to you.
Eventhough I should thank them for giving you to me.....I also wanted to scold them for their indifferent and atrocious behaviour. But as I thought about it....I was way too angry to stay still.
That's when your dad said that we should not let them ruin your happiness by thinking about them. They should rule over your life. You should ignore them.....
But I know you are emotionally attached with them. So I suggest you to not forgive them until and unless they ask for your forgiveness and realize how bad they were to you. "

Hearing all these things and after analyzing them I nodded my head agreeing with mom.
What mom said is true though.
"Yeah mom.....I was so unhappy that I wanted to severe ties with them.
I am not going to talk with them till they realize their mistake." I said.

"Now leave that topic....say this. I think now I don't have to worry about you and Sid. Am I wrong??" She asked while raised her one brow.
My face reddened with her teasing.
"We...are good mom." I said slowly.

"That I know....I want to know if you guys progressed??" She asked.

"Ummm mom....I....we love eachother." I confessed.

"Oh my god!!!! Are you for real???? I just thought you guys are talking on term.
Now you are saying you love eachother.
Pinch me fast!!!! I am gonna share this news with you dad immediately he will be very happy." Mom said with excitement.

"Mom...mom!!! Wait......please don't do that.i am already feelingshytosaythis to you....not to dad ok??" I whined.....

She looked as if she is disappointed.
But said
"Ok...not now but I will at night. I will ask him to not tease you though. So no worries...." She said.

I pouted hearing that.
'why in the earth you said mom about your lovelife??? You are the one to be blamed.....' my subconscious mocked me.

"Oh my beautiful daughter in law!!! Say what do you want???
Your mother in-law is so happy right now. Say fast!!?" She asked me.

'Mom want to gift me something???' I thought.

"Mom I don't want any thing....I already have many of them..oh yeah!!! Why don't I get to taste biryani you cooked?? I was craving for it....." I said wetting my lips as I already want to taste it now.

"Ok Sadhvi....your mother in-law grants your wish. You have to wait till dinner though. " She said.

"I just wish Priya comes home too. We can celebrate like a family..." I said with dreamy eyes.

"Even I am missing that naughty girl.....she said she will come home next month." Mom said.

"Then I would not be here.....from the time I moved out of hostel I am not getting enough time to spend with Priya." I said as I am really missing her.

"It's ok....I will ask her to visit you once." Mom said.
"Mom why don't you persuade her to stay with us??? Please do that for me...." I said pouting my lips....

"Where will she stay??" Mom asked.
"Ofcourse with me..... in bedroom." I said without thinking anything.

"Ohh then where will my son stay??" She asked raising her brows.
"In the living room. I think he can adjust there....ther....." I stopped myself from continuing as o realized what I was just going to say.

My god....how can I sleep without having Siddarth beside me???
I should have lost my mind to even say that....

"Ok I am finding this too cute Sadhvi!!!!
I can understand you. Or may be even Priya understood that might be the reason she didn't stay with you guys...." Mom said while chuckling.

My cheeks reddened as I blushed hard.

"Mom..." I muttered.
But she pinched my cheeks saying
"It's ok beta....you love each other right??" She again teased me.

"Mom....I am going to call my friends... I will talk with you later " I said as I escaped from the further embarrassment.

I was collided with something or should I say someone? I will fall down for sure due to impact.....I closed my eyes in fear.
But I sensed a pair of arms embracing me.
I opened my eyes to say something.....but remained silent after seeing the owner of the arms.
It was none otherthan my husband Siddarth.....

"Ohh guys get a room...." Mom chided seeing us in this compromising position.
Siddarth immediately left me after ensuring I am not going to fall again.

I just stood lowering my eyes to the floor.
' I wonder how much these tiles costed?? They looks so elegant...I should ask dad probably.' I thought.

'are you in your right mind??' my mind questioned me.
' Ofcourse what is wrong with me?' I thought.
' I don't think so??? After your repeated 'embarrassing yourself' sessions you seem to a asylum patient' my mind mocked me.

"Ok guys continue and sorry for the interuption though" mom shouted as she left us alone in this huge hallway.

I raised my eyes to see Siddarth already looking at me.

"Umm...you don't need to be embarrassed. You know how mom is?? She is so childish!!!" He said with his voice lacing the frustration.

"Hmm I know....ahemm....I will go back to room." I said clearing my throat.

"Yeah...even I was going there...." He said as he took steps along with me.
'why can't he leave me alone for sometime. I think I will again embarrass myself.' I thought as we both entered the room.

He came and sat with me on the couch.
"Ok now don't be so embarrassed alright?? I am your husband you can check me out all you want." He said.

I bit my lips in nervousness....what should I say now???

"How can you talk so shamelessly??" I whined....

"My cutiepie!!! You look like a apple right now..." He said pinching my cheeks.

"Don pinch them....it's paining.
What with all pinching my cheeks??" I said irritatedly.

"How can we control when you are so cute?? And don't let others pinch them they are mine understood??" He said darkly....

"It was mom!!!" I said in a low tone.

"Even then you should not be so cute with others.... Only I get to see you like this." He said stubbornly.

My eyes widened hearing that....

' Is he by any chance feeling jealous that mom pinched my cheeks??'
I was so speechless not know what to say to make him normal.

He is jealous of everything......

Once he was sulking like a child when I was talking with Geetha and not giving him time during my exams.
For god's sake I was talking about important questions.

He is really hope less......

******

Di you liked today's update???

Vote-share-comment