chapter 115

Sadhvi's pov :

I was hell tired.........as I lunged myself on our comfy bed.

I covered myself with the thick quilt carelessly.
I heard a sigh......I looked in that direction to find Siddarth.

He was still deadly handsome even after a whole tiring day.......I do admire his strength and patience.
Here I am almost fainting after just my exams. How did he managed for all these years ......I thought.

He came towards me and adjusted the quilt which is partially covering me and tucked it beside me like I saw the mother does to their children. A warm smile adorned on my face seeing this action of him. He surely rules my heart doing these things for me.

"Rest well baby.....I will wake you up for dinner." Siddarth said as he leaned towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes which were already dropping and soon I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wake up baby." I heard some one's voice......but I am so sleepy so choose to invite the person who is waking me up.
I just want to sleep PERIOD.

Soon I heard a sigh following that someone shook my shoulder. I pushed away his arms from me and snuggled more into my warm pillow trying to sleep.
But my efforts clearly went into vain when I found myself in air......may be floating???
I opened my eyes alarmingly to find the grey eyes man carrying me somewhere.

"Why Siddarth......" I whined and leaned on to his shoulder hoping that he will again let me sleep for sometime atleast.
"Not a chance baby.....you gotta feed your little stomach before that." He said seriously.

I grumpily opened my eyes to see that we are already in the dining room and I can smell the aroma of the freshly cooked food.

He made me sit on my chair and served my food before he grabbed his. I took my spoon and are the food silently enjoying the food cooked by my husband. He cooks good food not so tasty but it will warm up our heart and also makes sure to remind us that, the person who cooked cares about us.

Today he cooked palak paneer with pulao. You know Siddarth doesn't know how to make rotis. He suck at making them.....his words.

Anyways after my food I was still tired even though sleepiness gone far away from me.
I thought why not sleep again?

So I cleared all the dishes fastly as I don't want to see the messy kitchen when I wake up tomorrow. I hate it when my kitchen is not clean and tidy.

I almost tripped on my foot when I ran towards bedroom.
Siddarth was there.....on the couch sitting over there and browsing his mobile.

As I laid on bed he looked at me and said
"Sadhvi......we are going home tomorrow."

Really!!!!!! I was so excited for that honestly. For the past 20 days I was busy with my exams as well as practicals. Now that I got one week break I can chill with mom.
This idea is looking so appealing time that all my desire to rest flew away from the window. As now I am as alert as a soldier in the border.
I got up from bed and walked towards Siddarth sitting beside him.

He moved aside for me to sit comfortably but me being me I hugged his arm and laid on his shoulder.

Am I being touchy???

But I really don't mind. I just want to hug my husband......
I can hear his sigh before he wound his arms around me moving even more close to me.
"When will we go there???" I questioned him as I knew I had to do the packing for that.

"Tomorrow morning.....we can start by 8 I think." He said.

What's the need to start so early???
I haven't even done my packing yet. I thought I will do it in the morning but now it looks like I had to wind it up now itself.