chapter 44

Sadhvi's pov:

Aadarsh sir introduced all his friends...

Even Siddarth came. I know I said I will ignore him but I can't help but steal glances at him. I can see that he stood there uninterested.

OK I won't see him like this again and again.... I said to my self and concentrated more on Aadarsh sir's speech.

"Today we came to inform you guys about fest's arrangements. First let me say about the things we will do during the fest.

OK the fest is for 4 days.
First day there will be a program in which we invite district collector as chief guest. I need someone who knows classical dance .They will do the welcome dance. And also few others can prepare themselves for dance performances. I hope you guys can do that.

After that we will conduct indoor games for all the students.

Second day will be the dance competition and singing competition in the mornings .And then we will have rose day and also ramp walk by all the students in evening. We can also have DJ night if higher ups give us permission.

Third day will be a traditional day..... Where I expect all the students to wear traditional dresses. Boys in dhoti or kurthas .Girls in sarees or lehenga......I hope no one violates this rule. This will be in evening. We will have a ball in the evening in the Indian style.

We will have few stalls on that day.... If any students are interested we will help them in making their own stall and sell anythings. Few can make food and sell them and other can sell souvenirs and your arts. Who ever earns more money will be prized. And also when ever we get time we will conduct outdoor games like cricket matches, kabaddi, volleyball, basket ball etc.

And last day we will invite few guests and announce the winners of all the competition. Dance and singing competition winners will perform on the stage in front of guests once again. Even this day you guys should wear traditional wear. Sorry to the guys who ever expected to wear any modern wear but the theme to this year's fest is our cultures and traditions.

So except when we conduct sports.... You should wear Indian style dresses in the fest. If anyone violates this rule..... Get ready to face the consequences. "he completed his speech.

Literally when he said the last line goosebumps appeared on my skin. He directly warned us openly.....this is why most of the students are afraid of their batch students. They do what they say be it in academics or any fights.

We all said yes sir and he smiled appreciatively.

He passed the Mike to Ravi sir.

"Hello this is Ravi. I want you guys to give me names of students who are participating in dance and singing. You guys can give names for sports to Aadarsh and Siddarth. "

I saw that it was the first time Siddarth smiled lightly since he came into our class.
It's not like there is tax on smiling..... Why can't he smile a little.
Not like he is not handsome like this. He looks like the arrogant and aloof CEO in Korean dramas. What ever he do he looks good.

All the students got up from their seats and went to give their names in one or the other competitions...... I think it is only me in my class who is not participating in any thing.

Ravi sir again took the Mike
And said
"OK maintain silence guys.....

I just want to know are there anyone who didn't give their names any thing? "

I shudder lightly..... Will they scold me now?

But I can't just lie to them.....if they get to know later I will be seriously in trouble.

My hands are shivering.... I clasped them together and stood up from the bench slowly.

All turned their heads towards me....

I was never comfortable will any attention... Now all the eyes are on me... I gulped my saliva briefly..... And raised my head to observe the reaction of seniors.

As soon as I raised my head I saw Ria scowling with a disgusting expression on her face... Directed to me. Her friends are laughing... May be laughing at me. May be I am looking like a looser to them. My eyes became blurry.

'Savi.... Don't let them effect you. If they say anything Siddarth will support you. Stay strong'i said to myself and looked at Siddarth.

He was looking at me without even blinking. I can't guess what he was thinking..... His face is really hard to read. He covers his emotions really well.
Aadarsh sir seemed to shocked seeing me. I gave him a small smile to cover my awkwardness.

Even Ravi sir has a 'Oh is that you Sadhvi' look on his face.

I scratched my neck nervously......

Ravi sir cleared his throat and asked

"Hey... Why are you not participating in anything? "

I bite my lips thinking about how to answer him....

In all these thoughts I was too busy to notice that a mike was passed to me.

I took it timidly. Even my hands were sweating.

I rubbed my palms on my kurthi and then I took the Mike from Varun.

"Mmm... I don't know anything. "I said meekly.

I think this was all they needed.
All are laughing loudly..... Few are whispering something. Maybe talking about what a looser I'm.

I am really sad..... And also angry on myself for not excelling in any extra curricular activities.

It would be okay if I would participate in any one thing.

Now I became a laughing stock in front of all......

My hold on the Mike tightened..... I don't know what I will say.
I don't want to say anything.

All I want to do now is run away from this place.

All my thoughts are like
'Will they laugh at me like this always.... May be they will tease me as looser. '

Tears started falling from my eyes......

I rubbed them before even anyone can see.

Geetha hold my hand and squeezed it as if she was with me in this thing.

I felt glad having her....

****

Hey guys.....

Hope you liked the chapter.

If you do.... Please vote , share and comment.