chapter 43

Sadhvi's pov:

It's been two days since the college management announced about the fest which will be conducted by them in 2 weeks.

Last two days was just like my normal days..... I went to college , spent sometime with my besties and slept to my heart content.

Oh I forgot....

Yesterday evening me and Varun became friends.

We both talked casually in these two days and yesterday he asked whether we could be friends.......

If he asked me this before these two days I would have hesitated. But in these two days I got to know about him.

I can say that he is an all in one package..... Like he is good at studies, a sport person, enjoys his life ,oh and also he is a very good dancer. And the most important thing is he is a good human being.... He respects others, and also he is a gentleman who knows how to behave with girls.

He really impressed me. So I said we are friends already.....

He smiled widely at my statement.

We both exchanged our mobile numbers.

He is the first male friend I am having.... And I am kind of anxious as I felt he may think of me as a boring person. I really want him to be my friend. I am excited for making him my friend.

He said "We will have these two weeks with us..... We can get to know each other and become best friends. "

I just smiled not knowing what to say.
I know I said I want him to be my friend but best friend?

Don't know... May be he will become my best friend  who knows?

Will Siddarth approve my friend ship with Varun?

I mean i saw my cousin..... Her husband never allows her to talk with opposite gender. Will Siddarth also be like that?

To say the truth I don't want him to be like that.

I don't want him to be narrow minded. Let's see if he even noticed me... I scowled.

Today's classes are done and I said bye to Varun.

Both me and Geetha stood to leave the class just than our CR went on the stage and said

"Good evening guys..... I request all to take your seats. I have an announcement to make. "

With that we all took our seats and waited for him to continue....

"OK... As you guys know about fest..... We will be doing all its arrangement with our super seniors.

Today  students committee members of our seniors will come to our class.
So I want all of you to wait here in the classroom. They will some after sometime. "

He announced and went to take his seat.

Geetha is over excited from two days.....

All my friends are really fond of celebrations. They usually participate in all the competitions. Akhila and Geetha are really good dancers.

They are excited to show their dance moves to all.

They even expect me to ask Siddarth a favour.
'It is to ask his friends to make them do less work. 'They are really lazy asses when it comes to work.

I said 'If I have such an opportunity I will make you both do all the work... '

They made faces and even requested me.

I sighed and said
"OK now stop making faces. I will do your works if I am free. As you all know I don't know anything to participate in any competition. I will request our seniors to just give me work. "

Then frustrated Geetha said "Savi.... Why can't you participate in anything?You can join us in dance or else any sports..... Don't be like a killjoy Savi! "

I smiled sheepishly and said
"I can't..... I really don't know dancing and sports..... If I were to do anything I will die before the competition because of my anxiety. So it's a big NO.... "

They just shut their mouths.
May be they were tired of asking me. They are asking me the same thing from first year and I have been constantly rejecting them.

May be they are even upset with me. But did not want to say anything now. Because I am sure it will make them more angry.

I turned to see Geetha typing something on her mobile.

I leaned towards her and saw that she was chatting with Akki.

They are discussing about all the songs they want to perform.

More like they are arguing over songs.....

I smiled at them.... Why can't they ever do the discussion peacefully.....

"Sadhvi.... "

I turned towards the source of sound.
It was Varun....

"Yeah?? "I responded.

"Hey i just want to ask you in what you are going to participate? "He asked.

"Umm.... I am not participating in anything. I don't know anything.... So I just want to help them in doing arrangements I am good at that. "
I said.

I am even a bit embarrassed to say that. I mean guys... I can't do anything and it is not a good thing to brag about right?

"Oh.... Don't worry... In these two weeks if you find anything interesting and want to do it you can ask my help.

I really don't want to brag but I am good at many things.... So I think I can help you. So don't think twice before asking me and also don't be embarrassed. Now we are friends right? "He said cheerfully.

I chuckled.... He really is a good friend.
"Yeah.... We are friends. I will ask you if I find anything interesting. "

Just then a group of 10 members entered our classroom.

They all are walking on to the stage.....

I saw Aadarsh sir.... May be Siddarth came??

O mentally slapped myself.

Sadhvi..... What are you doing have you forgot already??
Ignore him....

Yeah... I will do it at any costs.

I didn't know if he was a member of students committee.

Aadarsh sir came on the stage and started introducing all his classmates to us.

"Hello juniors.... I am Aadarsh. And here this  boy who is giving a rowdy like aura is Rudra..... And beside him is our handsome hunk Siddarth. And then comes the beautiful Ria and then her friends Tina , Maya, Pooja and Vani and then my friends Rishi and Ravi. "

In all these I was looking at Siddarth who seems to lost in his world.

Oh God why am I forgetful.... What happened to ignoring?

I always gawk at him like a creepy stalker.

*****

Hello readers....

Please vote comment and share.

-the enormous sea