chapter 4

Sadhvi's pov:

Geetha seems really angry.....

I made a puppy face and quickly apologized her.....
She smiled at me.... I sighed in relief.

But I said "Sorry Geetha....I will keep in mind that I'm not fat,But can-t wear jeans tomorrow..... You know we are going to home. My father doesn't likes modern clothes. "

She sighed and said"Ok Saavi..... Now pack your clothes " she reminded me....

I resumed my packing..... And drifted to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
Ringggggggg
Ringggggggggggggg
I woke up listening to my ringtone.

I sat up to see that my Mom is calling.....

"Good morning Amma" I said.

She said "Ha Good morning.... What are you doing? "

"Just woke up Amma "I said while yawning....

She said "you didn't call for 10 days? "

I said "Sorry Amma.... You know na.....i had my exams. I was busy. "

She asked "It's okay.Hoelw did you write your exams?? "

I said "I did well Amma.
Suddenly remembering......i said "Amma.... Today I'm coming home. I have holidays for one week. "

She said "OK but come quickly..... Don't roan around and waste time..... Come directly to home. "

I said "Mama we are going to restruant. But I will be quick Amma"

She sighed and said "OK but don't say that to your Dad"

I happily said "Thank you Amma...... "

We talked for few more minutes and i hang up the call saying i have to freshup.

I started shaking Geetha's arm to wake her up.....
She confusedly looked at me..... I showed her time and told her to get ready for going home.

I actually felt sad as we have holidays only for a week.And after that 3rd year syllabus will be started. That means we don't get enough time for enjoying and all.

Actually I read novels online..... That is the only source of my enjoyment other than spending time with my friends.

If we get into 3rd year.... There will be so much for studying and also all the records practicals etc....

Spending all the time with books I actually needed a break for sometime.

Anyways something is better than nothing. Let's just enjoy these seven days.

I had a quick shower and got dressed in a yellow Kurthi and matching legging with my favourite black sandals. As I have a long hair I asked Swapna to help with my hair.... Which she gladly did.

Braiding my hair is always a big task for me......... Many times I wanted to cut my hip length hair to shoulder length, but my Amma doesn't approve.

When ever I brought up this topic she says the same Dialogue
"For a women hair is a beautiful ornament...... Many women use all products to grow their hair and her you want to cut your beautiful hair...... You will be dead in my hands if you cut your hair"

She will warn me everytime. Actually when she says that I feel somewhat afraid......

Swapna braided my hair into a French style.....

Wanting to thank her for helping I turned around my head only to greet with her envious eyes watching my hair....

Many people complimented my hair.... Even I know that my hair is beautiful but it's maintainance is a huge task.

I saw the clock.... It showed that the time is 10:30am

I asked my friends to get ready fastly as I was feeling hungry...... If they get ready in this pace we may as well miss lunch.

After my continuous nagging they moved from their mirrors and took the luggage bags as we directly want to go home from the restaurant.

We had some idly as breakfast .And started walking towards the road.
Our college is far from the town....It is nearly 1 kilometer distance from the main road.

While listening to all our favorite songs..... We reached main road and took an autorickshaw for the town.

After 15 mins journey we reached a shopping mall.

Akhila wanted to buy a gift and meet her boyfriend (our senior )Ravi as they can't meet for next one week.

They usually meet at least once a day as they both live within our college campus.... It made things easier for them.......

He is studying 4th year MBBS in our college..... In six months he can graduate with MBBS degree.

As the coin has both sides if he completes 4th year, he will get busy with internship and after that pg entrance exam.They can't meet leisurely as they meet now.

We walked through the main entrance and saw a men's wear shop and went into that.

After 1 hour of constant search she got a white shirt and blue shaded jeans saying
"Wow... My Ravi will look so handsome in this one"

I smiled at her statement...Ravi sir is really nice man...... Sometimes he treat Akhila as a baby. He is very caring...... I feel she is very lucky to have him.

I hope my future husband also takes care of me..... I thought dreamily.

It doesn't cost to dream right?

We quickly paid bill and we all went to women's wear shop and did some window shopping.

After some time with shopping bags and our luggage stood in front of shopping mall.

I asked Akhila "Hey Akki.... When will you meet Ravi sir?is he not coming? "
impatiently.

She replied "No I won't go home without meeting my darling. He said he will meet me at restaurant. "happily.

We all rolled our eyes as she said the word darling......

I said "Akki these days you are feeding a lot of dog food for us"

(dog food-public display of affection)

She said "Saavi why don't you get a boyfriend? "

I immediately said "No need dear I'm happy myself. Maybe should suggest this to Geetha. She may need company"

Geetha rolled her eyes and said "Are you going with your boyfriend or what? If you are here why would I need a company? "
She questioned me.

I sighed and said "Just forget what I said..... Let's move from here .My legs are paining ."while making a puppy face to look pitiful.

She rolled her eyes and we all started walking towards restaurant.

After reaching restaurant we had our favorite fish Biryani.
I think we didn't even left a small space in our stomach........ We ate like gluttons.

.
.
.
.
Hey guys hope u like the Chapter.

Like . Vote. Share