chapter 111

Sadhvi's pov :

I directly went to the dorms as I was somewhat early today.

All along the away I can sense the scrutinizing gazes of people......their whisperings about me.

I tried avoiding them because I know it makes no point saying them something.

As soon as I entered the room I was greeted with the surprised faces of my friends........

I looked at them......why are they so surprised???
May be they didn't expect me to come.

After coming out of the shock.....they came and hugged me tightly......which I reciprocated equally.

Even I needed a hug after yesterday's change of event.

"Are you fine sadhvi....." Almost three of them asked me with concern which was displaying clearly on their faces.

I smiled widely to show them that I am fine now......even when I have this intuition that something might happen, I am happy that atleast now I know he loves me.
I can fight with all the odds if he is with me.
I know I am sounding cliche but I am feeling all the things which I thought I would never feel now.....

They didn't looked convinced......I went and sat on the bed and said them to join me for a conversation.

" I am really fine guys...." I said.

"Why did you come today??? After yesterday you should have at least take a break." Akki said to which all agreed.

"For how many days??? I am not at fault right??" I asked them.

"Of course.....who said you are at fault.
You are the victim here. I just don't want you to be burdened with all the things. You know how the people are???
They will have all the fun with gossiping. You will be hurt seeing that." Geetha said.

I am very very glad and thankful to God that he gave me such a beautiful souls as my friends.

"Yeah....I know but I got to face them " I said with determination.

They nodded.....Swapna said

" I am proud of you savi.....but if you feel hurt even a little bit you have to come to us atleast."

I know they worry about me so much.

So I agreed with them readily.

"Ok let's go now.....ok???" I asked them.....

"Yeah yeah...come on I will be late." Akki said while hurriedly getting up.

I sighed at her behaviour.

Me and Geetha went to our postings......
She was holding my hand and trying to talk to me.
May be trying to divert me from my extreme thinking.....

What she doesn't know is I can listen to the murmurs of people around me after seeing me.
But I care less about that. I know I should stay strong. If I don't then may be I really don't deserve Siddarth then.......
No no Sadhvi.....I deserve him. I love him I said to myself.

As I was busy talking them, I didn't observe my surroundings that I am  already in the ER ward.

I came to world when Geetha shook me. I looked questioningly at her.

"Varun is waving at you." She said.

I looked around to see him waving his hand in our direction.

I am somewhat happy that he didn't ignore me for not saying I am married.

"Hi Varun." I said as soon as he reached us.

"Hello sadhvi....hey Geetha." He said and flicked Geetha's head to which she made a face.

I chuckled at them......they really look cute doing their naughty antics.
But in my heart I have already shipped Geetha and Adarsh sir to be together.

"Ok Sadhvi.....are you fine now??" He asked me.

"Yeah I am fine Varun....thanks for asking." I said.

"But we have many things to discuss together.....hope you aren't forgetting that." He said while raising his one brow.

I nodded and said
"I am not forgetting it Varun. We will meet in evening. May be in canteen????"

He agreed to it immediately and said
"That's final then......see you later. I am bunking today."
And left us.

May be he is having a party like he does regularly.....he is such a party freak.

After that we both were busy with the studying and all......

I should find who posted the pictures online......I am not owing anyone why did they do this to me??? I wonder .....

"I think this is either ria or her friends work." Geetha said.

"Yeah.....they are the only ones who will be benifitted by this." I said.

"But what can we do now???" I asked her.

"Sadhvi.....why don't you complaint against her to the principal. I mean they will atleast teach her a lesson. I know you will not go ahead and register a police complaint......you can do this instead.
Even if he isn't the one they will find out the real culprit." She said.

Yeah.....this is truth. May be we can find out the person with precision if I register a complaint.

So without wasting time we went to office and I wrote the whole scenario and how their words affected me.and how the person who took pictures invaded my privacy and submitted it to the principal's office.

I bunked todays class as Varun messaged me and asked us to meet in the canteen......as it will be not crowded now and we can have a heartfelt conversation then.

So here we are.......sitting in the empty canteen.
I am feeling nervous as I have been hiding the whole thing from him.

I hope he stays being friends with me like he is now.

"Ok let's start ok??" He asked

I nodded and said
"Me and Siddarth.....ours was an arranged marriage. We thought it will be fine to hide untill he completes his study as he was having exams then......even I thought it would become a big deal few may make fun of me for marrying early. So we both decided and kept it a secret and after his exams we both moved into a new apartment.and you know the rest of it."

He nodded and asked
"So do you love him??"

I know my cheeks would have  turned red by now.......I nodded shyly.

He chuckled and pinched my cheeks saying
"You are so cute dear....."

I just smiled...not knowing what to say.

"So ria and her ragging about her marrying Siddarth was all a lie???" He asked.

"Of course......he is mine " I said almost immediately making him chuckle at me again.

"Ok my tigress....he is all yours...don't be so possessive." He said.

I laughed nervously....

'Seriously sadhvi why are you being jealous even now when you know that he is yours forever?????' my mind mocked me.

"Ahem...." Geetha cleared her throat to gain our attention.....

"What happened deary???" Varun asked Geetha sarcastically.

They both are like Tom and Jerry......always fighting and never leaving eachother.
I admire their relation.

With that they both started arguing and I was watching their fights helplessly.

But unknownst to them two pairs of eyes was watching the whole thing from far and their eyes were spitting fire.......

*****

Who do you guys think they are????

Make your guesses in comments.

And don't forget to vote the chapter guys.