chapter 58

Sadhvi's POV:

Gosh.....now I am feeling like I am carrying logs all the day.

I am so tired and that Ria asks me to help her in sports......

Now I just want to sleep.
I went near my friends......they looks quite shocked seeing me like this......

"Oh my.....you are looking like a soul less body Savi.What did that Ria did to you?"Geetha asked angrily.

"Nothing I had to work all the time .....now I am so tired."I whines at them.May be they will understand my problem.

Akki sighed and said
"You are not coming afternoon......just sleep in our room."

I looked at her with a shocking expression on my face.

I mean I have not thought about that idea.But maybe Ria will kill me for doing it.

I don't care anymore......she can do as she pleases.....
I don't want to die early.

Even Swapna agreed with akki and said

"I will do the work assigned for you so you don't worry and sleep well ok?"

I smiled at them gratefully.
At this situations only I feel so lucky to have someone care for me.

We all went to the dining hall.

I grabbed my plate and served myself some rice and curd.I ate so fastly and ran to our room.

After reaching room I crashed on my bed and slowly drifted into sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day......

I woke up early and freshened up..

I mentally prepared myself to face the wrath of the witch.i am even slightly afraid of the consequences I have to face.

I got dressed into a sky blue coloured long kurthi with a netted dupatta of same colour.

I looked quite alright.

I had already woken up Geetha as she said that she would help me out today.
Even she was all  ready to leave.

We both grabbed some breakfast in our hostel mess and left for college where Ria will be there.

After reaching college I searched for Ria in corridors and few classrooms.

At last I found her in our classroom.She does not usually goes to other's classrooms......May be she came here for me.

"Oh....come on madam take your seat I have been waiting for your highness."she said sarcastically.

I gulped......
"Good morning ma'am"I said timidly.

"Why are you greeting me?I should be the one to greet your highness right?"she again taunted.

Yaar couldn't she speak in a normal tone......it's not like I owe her million dollars.

"I am sorry for yesterday ma'am"I said directly........now I don't want this hide and seek.
What ever it is I will face it.

"Oh....so the madam still remember?"Ria passes a taunt.

"Yes ma'am.....it's just that I was unwell so I stayed back in hostel. I hope you will forgive me ma'am"I said somewhat convincingly.

She scoffed and said
"So you want forgiveness.......but near it is earned.You wanna earn it?"

I nodded my head.....I don't want to go against her and land myself into trouble.
We may be rivals in love but now in this college I am no match to her .

If she is a queen bee I am like the worker bee.

She didn't spoke for a minute.May be she is thinking of my punishment.

"Today you will do as I say"she said.
I was quite relieved......because I thought she would give something more tougher.

That is what I have been doing since last week so I don't think it is something new .

I booked frantically.......may be I am glad.

Now I may look like a fool to be glad of this punishment.

"OK now follow me....."she said while going out of the classroom.

I went after her.
She goes near a group of people......most are her acquaintances.

She waved her hand at them and said something.....I couldn't hear it as she said in a low voice.

She turned to me and said
"Hey.....now go with Tina ma'am and help her in the preparation of today's events."
With that she left from there.

Now I have to bear Tina.....she is like a upgraded bitch.......always arrogant and keeps on taunting others.

I wished her good morning and followed her.

We both reached backstage...... suddenly I remembered of Geetha.How could I forget her.....
"Ma'am can you please give me a minute,I will call my friend she can help us."I said to Tina.

She nodded.....now I am quite shocked Iean how did she agree to me with put any taunts or sarcastic remarks.

Anyway I searched for Geetha in the classroom s.......at last I found her.

"Geetha sorry .....I forgot about you.Now come on we have to help Tina."I said.

We both went near Tina and asked
"Ma'am what is our work?"

"Ok you guys will send the individual s as per the announcements made alright.
This is the list of people who are participating today.Gather them and send them orderly." She said.

Oh god again I have to do the same work as yesterday.But thank god at least now I  have Geetha today with me.

We both did the work as Tina said .

She did not said anything to us when I went near her to inform about it.

But said to go near Ria mam.

"You came......I just want you to inform that wear proper clothes at least for the evening."she said.
I gasped.....did I hear it wrong or she said it?

"Sorry ma'am I couldn't understand."I said maintaining my composure.

She scoffed an said.
"Don't act too smart with me.As per the rules of fest you had to wear Indian style dresses for rose day and ramp walk.As per our deal you may have to follow me the entire day.....I don't want to be humiliated because of your cheap dresses.So dress up properly."and she left me and Geetha alone in the classroom.

I know I don't have the so called fashion sense not that I am interested in it.......but how can she say that.

She said she will be humiliated if anyone sees me with her.Am I looking like a low class woman to be humiliated.

I know I am a simple minded and middle class woman.

What ever may be the reason she cannot speak to me like that.
"Don't cry because of the words of that worthless being Savi."Geetha said.

I turned to her.....she rubbed my tears with her palms...

Till then I didn't even noticed that I was crying......

******

Hello readers.....are you liking the story?

If yes.....don't forget to vote it alright?