chapter 71

Sadhvi's pov:

It's been one week since his results.....

He already informed me that we would do his internship in our college itself.......as it is a reputed one as well as me and Priya are studying here.

I mean what's the need.....we can look after ourselves.....we are not some 5 year old kids right?

I would not say that I am not happy because it's so obvious that I am  happy.......it's just that I don't want him to feel bounded to this relationship that he had to sacrifice his wishes.....

Anyways I think even before our marriage he decided to do internship in this college.....so felt somewhat relieved that it is not because of me that he is in this college.

He will be free from now on.....I mean he will not be a student.

Tomorrow he will join the internship here.

I heard it is somewhat tough face of MBBS as they had to work all night shift some days.....

I heard my mobile ringing........I grabbed it and saw that Siddarth was calling me.....

Why is he calling?

We were just in the texting phase....is any thing matter?

With all these questions running in my head I lifted the call.

"Hello" I said meekly.

"Hey hi...are you free right now?" He asked.

"Yeah... Anything matter?"I asked hesitantly.

"Why don't you come downstairs I am waiting at the entrance of your hostel."he said.

"Ok give me 5 mins ."I said and hanged up the call.

I am a nervous wreak right now.....

Why is he asking to meet me?

Is it my bad luck or what? Even my friends are not here to encourage me.....

I ran Infront of mirror to see if I am looking like a demon.

I was quite messy as today is Sunday .....I thought I could spend my whole day cuddling with my pillow and binge watching k dramas.

Thankfully I am not in my pyjamas.....

I quickly tried to brush my already braided messy hair which is the result of my messy sleep habits.

I think he wouldn't even recognize me if I go like this.....I seriously look like a ghost.

But I don't want to go late and create any bad impression.

So I took my mobile and ran downstairs.

I know I can walk too.....but you know excitement to see your hubby!

As I was nearing I once again placed the hair which was falling on my face behind mtly ear and adjusted my kurthi and also stopped running and started walking slowly like really slowly......

I don't want him to feel like marrying a mad woman.

I saw him standing on the other side of the road just Infront of the entrance.

I crossed the secluded road and stood beside him.....he was quite engrossed in phone that he did not see me coming.

I cleared my throat to grab his attention in which I definitely succeeded.

He looked at me with amusement.

"You called me?" I said to clear this awkward moment.

"Oh....yeah...I did. Actually baby I wanted to apologize....."he said.