chapter 62

Siddharth's pov:

I can here the many talking about the relation between Sadhvi and Varun.

Few were saying that they may be lovers and were hiding their relationship from all the eyes.......

I mean they don't even know about them then why are they so curious about other's lives.

Is there a need to peep into others lives and comment about them.

Couldn't they think that they may hurt the feelings of that people.

Now all were talking about Sadhvi because of that bloody idiot.

From what I know about her she doesn't like it when people's attention is on her or when they comment on her

She will be so uncomfortable.....

I want to leave this place for sometime....I need to be alone without having anything on my mind.

I was passing through a group of girls they were saying
"Did you look at that girl.....she is not even fair and no where near beautiful. She doesn't deserve Varun.
She is not even thin......if we think about her figure. I wonder what Varun saw in her....

Anyways I don't think so he will be in relationship with her. They are poles apart."

And the others were agreeing to her and also saying few petty things.

I hate this and I hate myself......

It is all because of me hiding our marriage.
If I didn't may be it would not happen.

I couldn't help but blame myself for all these things.

I want to teach that girls a lesson but it would cause a scene......
I cannot act outrageous when I am about to graduate. I mean even staff members are there in this event. If any interruptios spoil the event they will take severe actions against them. Some times they even suspend the students. If it was regular days I would not have cared about suspension and all but now I am going to take my final exams....if anything happen it will reflect there.
So I am stopping myself.

I am hating it so much..  

Did I even deserved to call myself a man?

Here few people are calling my wife names but I am not even standing up for her?

I fastly walked out of the hall and went to an empty corridor.

I am trying to take deep breaths and calm myself down but I could not.

With all the anger I me I punched the wall hardly.....

I can notice that my  anger is slightly reduced.....

I saw my fist is bloodied with all the abrasions.

I tried moving it .......
Hell it is paining.

'Why were you not thinking it before'my mind mocked me.

I sighed and tied my hand kerchief around it.....
More like I rolled it around .

I stayed there itself for quite a while as I don't want to answer any questions as of now.

If I go my friends will shower their questions on me about how I am injured......

After nearly half and hour I went back to the hall....

I can see that the next event started.

I went and sat on my usual place.

My friends saw me and then my hand.

"What happened bro....how are you injured?" Adarsh asked....

"It's nothing...." I said trying to avoid the conversation.

"You better say the truth ."he said gritting his teeth.

God....now there is no escape.

"I am fine Adi.....you don't have to worry."I once again tried my luck in which I absolutely failed......

"No excuses....or else I will say the same to mom."he said with a tone of finality.

"What are you five? Threatening to complain mom......
Don't eat my brain....I was angry so punched a wall." I said finally giving up.

"Any ways this mom thing works every time.

But bro I have to say you need to control your anger." He said with concern.

I know that he cares about me.
My I have some anger issues.....when I am angry I do things in heat of the moment without thinking about anything.

I even know that it is not a thing to brag about....I have to be careful and all but shit happens right?

Few things are not in our control.....they happen momentarily.

Just then the host announced that our juniors will do ramp walk now.
After that they will count the roses of each individual s.

If you think I got many......you are quite mistaken because I denied taking roses when they offered me.

But unlike the usual me.....I denied them quite politely and said I am not interested.

Come on guys they were all interested in me.....like the romantic one not friendly one.

I don't want to take their roses.
Because it is disrespectful for Sadhvi.

It means I don't care about her which if false.....so here I am with empty hands.

Now one by one came on to the stage for ramp walk.....but in a pair.
Like a boy and girl.

Who will pair up with Sadhvi?
Varun???

No no.....shit.i hope it doesn't happen.

But guess what I think god have taken swore to do things all opposite to what I wish.

Here I see that bastard Varun walking with my wife.

What I am quite thankful of is he did not hold her waist......

I should probably say her to change the dress and also warn her to not wear these dresses out.

I know there is nothing vulgar in that dress.....We can even say that it was quite conservative one but only expose her waist.

I should not behave like a typical husband.....
Yeah she looks pretty so she can wear it.

She was holding his arm and walking with him.....I know it is just for the show but I can't help myself to be not jealous.

Did I just say jealous.......

No not....I don't think so?

'Dont lie asshole'my mind mocked me.

These days other than taunting me my mind is not doing any other work.

So what if I am jealous?

How can I not be when I see my wife walking with another man who just gave her a rose.....

What ever.....

******

Hey guys....

Are you liking Siddharth's POV?