chapter 117

Siddarth's pov :

How should I explain my plight to you guys?????

Even I.....myself am feeling pity of me. Poor me, I had to listen all the preachings my father in law is giving like he is saying me the most useful thing in the world.

Ok I agree he did said few interesting things.....but he was talking to me like I was an outsider.

Iean now that I am married to his daughter I will be his family and there is no need of any restrictions while talking. But I think he is orthodox.

I cannot blame him as he is like that.

Now I am listening to my father in law who was saying about the current affairs.
He asks my opinion too but I don't like speaking much unless the other one is my Baby ....ok I talk with friends too but I am not much acquainted with him. I just call him up once a week and we just talk about well being and cut the call.
We don't speak many things ......now suddenly talking with him much is different.

Suddenly I remembered about my pretty little wife who is not even coming out of her room.
I think she literally forgot about me as soon as she entered her room. Here I keep on missing her even when we are in the same house.....but she....huhhh

I so wanted to talk to her and hug her or much more if I get the chance.....

'Dream on you couldn't even have a proper conversation with her since you came here you want much more???? Like seriously you are becoming dumb' muly subconscious mocked me.

I sheepishly smiled.....it was true though.
I looked at time it was already quarter to ten.
I yawned as I felt so bore sitting in the same place.
May be noticing my discomfort uncle said
"Siddarth you go and rest....."

I was relieved when I heard that. I nodded and got up from there.....

After walking few steps I stopped on my tracks as I asked uncle
"In that room???" Pointing towards sadhvi's room.

He nodded.....
I was having a blast inside of me. I can finally talk with her. I thought as I walked to the room.

I tried to open the door but it looks like it is locked from inside. I frowned......she doesn't know I will come l?? I thought as I knocked on the door twice.

"Coming...." I heard her voice trailing around.
Within few seconds I was greeted with her annoyed face.
After seeing me her expression changed to surprise may be?

I didn't wanted to stand in the hallway so I walked inside her room and locked the door behind me.

She was standing there in a trance.
"What baby you don't even seem to miss me? You are chilling in here????" I asked her.

"No Siddarth.....I thought you are going to stay with dad whole night." She said while pouting her mouth.
Gosh.....that made me melt like ice-cream.

Sigh.....
"Ok baby I would have atleast joined you in bed right? I think you are completely forgetting me..." I said.....I know I may sound like a complaining but I couldn't care less.

She giggled before dragging me by hand to her tiny bed......
I don't think we both can sleep here.

"Siddarth.....I missed you the whole day." She whined as she hugged my arm.
"Me too." I said when she looked at me.

"Siddarth I have something to say......"
She said. I waited for her to continue which she did

"I called up Geetha....she said we will have girls time. Can we go there??" She asked.
I frowned.....why is she asking me to join her in their girl's time?

"I should join you??for girls time???" I asked her hesitantly as I felt slightly awkward.

"Offfoo Siddarth.....Nanna will not allow me to go alone....you will ask him permission saying we both will go out and then I will meet Geetha. How's the plan??? Sounds nice right?" She said excitedly.

" What about me??" I asked my doubt.

"You will wait for us.....or you can even roam around yourself." She said as if speaking the obvious.

I sighed.....I know even tomorrow I should be alone.
But anything for her happiness......

"Ok baby...." I agreed instantly making her happy.
She hugged me tightly and said
"You are the best Siddarth"

I chuckled loudly listening her. My baby is so cute......

"Ok baby...let's sleep alright?" I said.
She moved back and looked around worriedly.

"What happened??" I asked.

"Where will you sleep??" She asked.

"Where else??? On the bed...." I said as a matter of fact.

"And me???" She exclaimed pointing towards herself.
"I mean we both will sleep on bed like we do back at our home....." I said.

"We won't fit in this.......see only one can sleep comfortably." She said pointing towards the bed.

"It's alright....
We will adjust there." I said as I pulled her on me as I laid on the bed.

As it was a single bed we had to sleep with no distance between us which I didn't mind a bit.

"Are you comfortable???" She asked me.

"Yeah baby.......just go to sleep I said.....she was almost sleeping on me but I liked it.....she near me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning......

I was now in the sadhvi's room trying to muster up the courage to talk with uncle.

I mean I  am not afraid of him or something.......
It's just I am being hesitant as Sadhvi said he is really strict and I don't want to be embarrassed if he says no roaming with my daughter when I ask for permission.

But atlast I asked him.

"Uncle.....I want to see this place. Can I go along with Sadhvi???" I asked quite hesitantly.

He after being silent for a while nodded agreeing with our plan.

After that we immediately left house as I was wondering if they will say no in the middle.

'Are you the same one who never asks permissions??? Now you are almost begging your father in law....' my subconscious mocked me which I ignored me without any hesitation.

Like that we escaped from home.

****

Guys how's Siddarth's pov???

How will our hero spend his time lonely while his baby is enjoying????
Make your guesses.

And finally don't forget to vote guys.....